How Can We Help?

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
@AllMoparParts.com what is the typical shipping time? We placed an order on the 12th but it still hasn't shipped and just shows in process.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com what is the typical shipping time? We placed an order on the 12th but it still hasn't shipped and just shows in process.
Hi Lonna,

There is no typical time it all depends on part availability. Please let me know your order # and I will research it.

Thank you!
- Benny

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Benny, I dropped you a PM and I'm working through your website about an issue with the catalog. I attempted to order a Driver side tail light closeout panel. I received a Passenger closeout panel. It is the part I ordered, but the catalog is wrong. I'm hoping to get a shipping waiver, but your customer service line initially only offered a refund on the $6 part if I paid the $20 shipping to return it (and I'm assuming the $20 shipping to get the new one sent to me).
I have a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited 3.6L. Here is the exterior lamp section of your site identifying only one closeout panel:
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Lamp Screenshot

Here is the part description showing it as universal (driver/passenger, right/left):
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Closeout Panel screenshot

And here is the correct panel part listed as incompatible (I was able to pull the number from my broken piece after the repair didn't work out):
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Correct panel not compatible

Your customer service line told me I ordered the incorrect part, but ironically they also got the parts wrong. So they told me I ordered a LH part but needed a RH part. I received a RH part, but need a LH part. So I thought I ordered a Driver part, I received a Passenger part, but your customer service says I ordered a Driver part, but need a Passenger part. Confused yet?
I attempted follow up with customer service providing these screenshots, and I was going to wait, but I'm not confident since in their own response they got the parts mixed up and told me it was my fault but I would be responsible for return shipping even if it was an error. Hopefully you can help me get the right part out without paying shipping a second time, I'll even pay for the replacement part since I don't plan on shipping back the original.
Update: Customer Service re-evaluated once I provided the screenshots and was prepared to ship me the part for free, Benny just beat them to it! Thanks for the support Benny.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Benny,

I need to order some center console parts.

2021 Rubicon 2 Dr 2.0 Turbo with obviously the AT.

I need the two pieces that snap on under the ebrake/parking brake handle and 4wd lever. I would also like to pick up about 6 of the little white clips unless the new parts come with those clips.

I have included a photo.

IMG_5981 (1).JPG

Thanks

Rich

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

I need to order some center console parts.

2021 Rubicon 2 Dr 2.0 Turbo with obviously the AT.

I need the two pieces that snap on under the ebrake/parking brake handle and 4wd lever. I would also like to pick up about 6 of the little white clips unless the new parts come with those clips.

I have included a photo.

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? IMG_5981 (1).JPG

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

The forward section is available here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-floor-console-bezel-6kg06tx7ab

The rearward section is part of the console assembly. I will need your VIN to decipher this please

- Benny

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed

RayAllen

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hello, I am hoping All MOPARParts can help me? In pulling off the rear, side , inner trim piece, where the subwoofer is, I either broke a clip or it was never on (I could find no sign of the missing clip anywhere?). Anyway, it is a small black plastic clip that slides into the trim panel and then snaps into the side of the body. You can see in the attached pic where one clip IS, and one clip is missing. Is it possible to purchase these clips and if so, what is the part number?
Thanks !

21-10-26-MissingClip.jpeg

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Doing a search for a rivnut on the forum, I found this post.

I am looking for that exact rivnut because when I removed my stock skid plate, it broke loose and I had to drill it out.

That is the wrong part though. I actually just got back from the dealer, had ordered that exact part number, got home and it's not right.

The actual rivnut is a M12-1.5, not M10. Do you have anyway of finding the correct part number for the M12?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Doing a search for a rivnut on the forum, I found this post.

I am looking for that exact rivnut because when I removed my stock skid plate, it broke loose and I had to drill it out.

That is the wrong part though. I actually just got back from the dealer, had ordered that exact part number, got home and it's not right.

The actual rivnut is a M12-1.5, not M10. Do you have anyway of finding the correct part number for the M12?

Hi,
The bolts that go into the frame are M10 part # 6104414AA so I dont think a M12 rivnut is what you need. This is based on the data that I have. Can you send me a pic to ensure we are talking about the same thing?

Here is a diagram showing the brackets and bolts highlighted in Blue
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1635278963770

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello, I am hoping All MOPARParts can help me? In pulling off the rear, side , inner trim piece, where the subwoofer is, I either broke a clip or it was never on (I could find no sign of the missing clip anywhere?). Anyway, it is a small black plastic clip that slides into the trim panel and then snaps into the side of the body. You can see in the attached pic where one clip IS, and one clip is missing. Is it possible to purchase these clips and if so, what is the part number?
Thanks !

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1635278963770

I believe that it part # 68125578AA but I cannot confirm by any images. The diagram seems accurate though

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1635279501769

-Benny

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Hi,
The bolts that go into the frame are M10 part # 6104414AA so I dont think a M12 rivnut is what you need. This is based on the data that I have. Can you send me a pic to ensure we are talking about the same thing?

Here is a diagram showing the brackets and bolts highlighted in Blue
1635278963770.png

- Benny
https://www.moparfactoryparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-nut-rivet-6511076aa
M10 Rivnut. Skid Plate To Frame.
Here are actual pictures...one of the missing nutsert and one of the actual nutsert in the frame.
These are to hold the transfer case skid plate to the frame.

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 20211026_155514 (2)

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 20211026_155505 (1)

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
https://www.moparfactoryparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-nut-rivet-6511076aa
M10 Rivnut. Skid Plate To Frame.
Here are actual pictures...one of the missing nutsert and one of the actual nutsert in the frame.
These are to hold the transfer case skid plate to the frame.

Are we certain that those are rivnuts and not weld in nuts? Based on the flush appearance of them I think a weld in Nut part # 6511923AA is used there

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1635281051692

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1635281073657

This part # is used within the frame area and is technically listed for Fuel tank to crossmember but may be used elsewhere.

Let me know what you think

- Benny
Sponsored