How Can We Help?

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Gotcha, Thank you both for clarifying. This is pretty standard with every manufacturer. Adding options when the vehicle is being built is always cheaper than after the fact.

-Benny
Understandable but as a package there shouldn’t be any add’l cost. If you were to order the premium sunrider top piece by piece vs everything together you’d also spend significantly more. Why many of us are waiting for the kit to drop.
Sponsored

tzinsli

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Gotcha, Thank you both for clarifying. This is pretty standard with every manufacturer. Adding options when the vehicle is being built is always cheaper than after the fact.

-Benny
Oh really? So why are rubber floor mats $130 if ordered with the Wrangler but only $103 if ordered from your Mopar site?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Oh really? So why are rubber floor mats $130 if ordered with the Wrangler but only $103 if ordered from your Mopar site?
Our pricing is marked well below MSRP

-Benny

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly do not know how the gap hider is retained, There is no hardware shown in the vicinity of it or any that relates to it so I can only assume at this time there are provisions built onto the hider itself. This piece too is on a backorder and will require a few weeks to obtain.

-Benny
If you could let us know when this comes in stock, that would be awesome.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Hi!

Any news on when 82215114 will be available?

It's really frustrating they show these parts on the show vehicles and they aren't available to order.

Sponsored

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I saw in another thread that part 82215656AB is the cargo tray including the gap hider for cloth seats. Can you confirm, and do you carry it?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi!

Any news on when 82215114 will be available?

It's really frustrating they show these parts on the show vehicles and they aren't available to order.
It's available to order but on backorder. Best bet if you want to see one sooner than later is place an order now and "get in line" so to say as orders are filled first come. Once your specific order is in mopar parts system we can then track it and get an ETA from the vendor

https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215114.html

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I saw in another thread that part 82215656AB is the cargo tray including the gap hider for cloth seats. Can you confirm, and do you carry it?
We ordered one in and I have requested photos from our shipping dept. Please stay tuned. Yes we will offer it as it is available now.

Thanks,
Benny

CashMonkey

First Name
Rolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grey 2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 5SPDMT Black 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5SL Sedan 6SPDAT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello hello, what are the chances that unpainted fog light trims are available for the JL/JLU without the steel bumpers?

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
How about adding a full vehicle cover and rear mats for the 2 door wrangler? Would be handy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello hello, what are the chances that unpainted fog light trims are available for the JL/JLU without the steel bumpers?
I do not see any available, The bezels from the bumper shown below are actually part of the bumper. I am not sure if the steel bumper bezels can be modified to fit though??

s-l1600.jpg

Have you tried to remove yours?

-Benny

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
If I understand your question correctly The cargo tray set is compatible with either load floor you may have

Here it is pictured with the trail rail load floor
Mopar_Cargo_Tray_JL_4_Door.jpg

And here with the standard load floor

26122.jpg

-Benny

I do not see the trail rail option available for purchase on your website as a standalone product. As I'm trying to get the cargo mats. However I want to "cover the standard load floor" , from the carpet look.

Will you have other options available that will cover the whole carpet area in the back on the sides including possibly protecting the Alpine Sub?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I do not see the trail rail option available for purchase on your website as a standalone product. As I'm trying to get the cargo mats. However I want to "cover the standard load floor" , from the carpet look.

Will you have other options available that will cover the whole carpet area in the back on the sides including possibly protecting the Alpine Sub?
We have not put a kit together for the trail rail system but will very soon. In the meantime if your interested message me your Email address and I will send a quote with the required parts.

At this time I do not believe there will be a mat that offers protection on the sides and subwoofer.

-Benny
Sponsored