AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is there a way to get an email every time a new JL accessory is added to your website? Check out this thread - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-specific-accessory-email-list.7291/
I wish there was a way but the method that Mopar releases them is not structured. Plus there are parts that get "released" but are not available to purchase yet. There are quite a few variables.

If there is anything I can look into for you let me know, That's what I am here for :)

-Benny
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I wish there was a way but the method that Mopar releases them is not structured. Plus there are parts that get "released" but are not available to purchase yet. There are quite a few variables.

If there is anything I can look into for you let me know, That's what I am here for :)

-Benny
Not at this moment... but obviously customers are either looking for something specific, or "learn" about something they didn't know about and then buy. I'm shocked in 2018 that only a few companies have a proactive product specific email notification system. You couldn't set up your own email system via one of the email companies like Constant Contact ($99 a month or so) and as you learn about new JL accessories, send out an email blast?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Not at this moment... but obviously customers are either looking for something specific, or "learn" about something they didn't know about and then buy. I'm shocked in 2018 that only a few companies have a proactive product specific email notification system. You couldn't set up your own email system via one of the email companies like Constant Contact ($99 a month or so) and as you learn about new JL accessories, send out an email blast?
Our current mailers include all specials and product releases but are not specific to Jeep and furthermore the JL. In the future we look to sort our email database by make and model in order to serve more relevant content to our customers. In the meantime I will do my best to bump this thread with new/available accessories. We genuinely appreciate your interest.

Thank you,
Benny

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Our current mailers include all specials and product releases but are not specific to Jeep and furthermore the JL. In the future we look to sort our email database by make and model in order to serve more relevant content to our customers. In the meantime I will do my best to bump this thread with new/available accessories. We genuinely appreciate your interest.

Thank you,
Benny
Thanks Benny!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Part number and price for the Mopar Headliners for the JLU Hard Top.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com any word yet on the windshield tie downs or tube doors?
Hi Dan,

Windshield Tie Downs 82215717 - In Development ETA June 1st , No orders can be taken by FCA at this time
4 Tube Door Kit 77072498 - On backorder available to order. This is an item that can remain on backorder for months, We advise interested customers to place their order now as they are filled on a first come first serve basis. The vendor is filling orders as fast as they can but off the shelf stock may not be available until after the summer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Part number and price for the Mopar Headliners for the JLU Hard Top.
The part number will be 82215133AC but these are in development and unavailable to order. The ETA is June 1st

Thank you,
Benny

Jeffreyhack

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
@AllMoparParts.com are the hoods a universal fit? Can I put a rubi hood on my sahara?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Yes, Infact Mopar has a kit they are putting together that is in development but for now we can price you out all of the OE parts to do this. Either way the hood will need to be painted by a professional body shop. If you are interested message me your email address & ship to address and I will put together a quote.

Thanks,
Benny

Sponsored

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So I really like the Mopar Beadlocks but everyone does black wheels. Attached is a picture of the Mopar Display that shows the same beadlock in silver with a black ring instead of black with silver. Any knowledge or word if these will be made available and when?

mopar display.jpg

timkim

First Name
tae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
lift kit 77072395
tailgate reinforcement 82215356ab
spare tire carrier 82215355
grab handle f 82215524
grab handle b 82215523
weather mat 82215203ac
door sill guard black

hello. can you please email me with quote for these items?

[email protected]

another question. because i do not like my spare tire sticking out too much from tailgate. do I need spare tire carrier? or just tailgate reinforcement can be installed without tire carrier?

I have rubi with steel bumper. and planning to do only 35. i would go for reinforcement for sure but not sure if I need relocator.

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Hi,

Do the 2 door all weather mats include rear mats or fronts only? The Mopar site shows a picture of the 4 door mats, but in the text description discusses four separate mats for front and back of the 2 door Meanwhile, the installation instructions are for the 4 door. It’s very confusing. Add this to the fact there is a picture of new JL 2 door floor mats on ebay that show mats for both the front and rear of the 2 door. The part # is 82215202AD. Clarification would be handy. Thanks!