Hotheads For Sky One Touch

JeepinPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR, '95 Land Cruiser
I recently installed the headliner and am happy. I could not measure a volume decrease, but the wind noise at highway speeds is definitely mellowed out. My only complaint, and it is a minor one, is the crinkling sound the headliner makes when folding the top. Glad I spent the money.

Pete
Sponsored

tekdifficult

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
You will have to install the Hotheads Liner first. Then you can install the Spiderweb Shade. I had to partially take mine down for the install.

Thanks,

Ken~
Anyone have this installed with the Hotheads shade? Why did you choose spiderwebs shade over hotheads? I just ordered the headliner and will need to order the shade before the hot weather.

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
I actually swapped my SpiderWeb Shade for the Hotheads shade as it sits higher and is bigger. It goes on easily and doesn't bow or stretch in the wind like the SpiderWeb shade did.

Thanks,

Ken~

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
I didn’t get my Jeep w/one touch yet, but I just ordered this with the side windows. Looks like a great modification 👍

Hiiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU4xe,
I didn’t get my Jeep w/one touch yet, but I just ordered this with the side windows. Looks like a great modification 👍
Did you get your sky touch and install the shade? I sold my altitude to dealer and was so excited at what they had gave me I forgot to pull my spiderweb shade off. I just got my 4xE a month ago and want to get a new shade. I was thinking of trying a two piece to cut the wind noise. I just saw all the post about hot heads. What exactly did you do for your sky touch. Can you post a pic. I need to decide what to order and on the fence about the one piece this time around. Thanks.

Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Did you get your sky touch and install the shade? I sold my altitude to dealer and was so excited at what they had gave me I forgot to pull my spiderweb shade off. I just got my 4xE a month ago and want to get a new shade. I was thinking of trying a two piece to cut the wind noise. I just saw all the post about hot heads. What exactly did you do for your sky touch. Can you post a pic. I need to decide what to order and on the fence about the one piece this time around. Thanks.
Finished installing my Hotheads sky one touch liner and sun shade. Graphite for the liner and black for the sunshade. They both fit really well with the one touch top. I will get some pics up.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finished installing my Hotheads sky one touch liner and sun shade. Graphite for the liner and black for the sunshade. They both fit really well with the one touch top. I will get some pics up.
One more thing, kind of related. The Mopar JL grab handles do not work on the one touch top - you can make them work but I did not feel like unscrewing the whole top to make them work. However! The Mopar JK handles do work. Installed them today. Found them on Amazon like $29 a pair I think.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One more thing, kind of related. The Mopar JL grab handles do not work on the one touch top - you can make them work but I did not feel like unscrewing the whole top to make them work. However! The Mopar JK handles do work. Installed them today. Found them on Amazon like $29 a pair I think.
I can 2nd that about the JK Mopar Grab Handles.

Mopar Grab Handles.jpg

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Graphite Hotheads liner, when i added the sunscreeen (black) it all just looks black now which looks good Inside my Jeep. After thoughts if the graphite would have been out of stock would have went with the black since i was putting up a black sunscreen anyway. The liner and shade fit well, easy to install Pick the colors you like, give them some $$ wait for the shipment, watch the installation videos and you’ll probably be happy with your purchase!
Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 4BB99059-06F8-4059-B7A7-D72E0C9A7CBB

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can 2nd that about the JK Mopar Grab Handles.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 4BB99059-06F8-4059-B7A7-D72E0C9A7CBB
Is that Stingrey with a phone flash? My first Jeep was stingrey loved the color but it didnt have as much white in it as the pick - looks GREAT! We wrapped my wife’s car and it is a very similar shade of chalk grey as that

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Is that Stingrey with a phone flash? My first Jeep was stingrey loved the color but it didnt have as much white in it as the pick - looks GREAT! We wrapped my wife’s car and it is a very similar shade of chalk grey as that
Yes the Sahara is Sting Grey. Flash inside garage.

2019 JUL Sahara .jpg

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes the Sahara is Sting Grey. Flash inside garage.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 2019 JUL Sahara
Beautiful Jeep! Loved that color on my first JL. Just couldn't bring myself to doing it 2x in a row. Also with my new one didn't really have a choice on color, but I am good with the red :)

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful Jeep! Loved that color on my first JL. Just couldn't bring myself to doing it 2x in a row. Also with my new one didn't really have a choice on color, but I am good with the red :)
Thanks. I went with the billet silver for my Rubicon.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
Mopar does make a JL SOT specific grab handle. It bolts onto the roll-cage re-using two existing bolts.
Sponsored

Reactions: DGT