cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
Hi all!

Not sure if this is the right place. I was unfortunately involved in a hit and run at around 55mph on the highway. The person drove away and although I got a pic of their plate, the local police in NYC don’t seem to care much.

Anyways, the person merged into my rear wheel and luckily I am fine and the Jeep has minimal damage. Really the only thing that happened was my drivers side rear fender popped off and was Immediately run over by another vehicle (didn’t think to stop and look at the part number). I’m having a really difficult time finding the correct part number for my fender and hoping someone here can help

I have a rubicon unlimited with the painted fenders. If you can provide the part number or a link to order for a drivers side rear fender that would be fantastic. I don’t need the liner but I also need all of the bolts/pins to mount it.

thanks!
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Part number will be based off color or your VIN. Your local dealer's part department should be able to help you get what you need.

Last edited:

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I have a rubicon unlimited with the painted fenders. If you can provide the part number or a link to order for a drivers side rear fender that would be fantastic. I don’t need the liner but I also need all of the bolts/pins to mount it.
Sorry to hear about the hit and run.

Send a PM to Benny at @AllMoparParts.com and he should be able to get you everything you need.