00slap

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 billet silver Rubicon
Hello guys,

Im looking for oem fender liners for my rubicon but i cant find them. Do i need to purchase the whole fender?

Thanks!

EDIT: Im referring to the plastic part attached to the fender, not sure what its called.

Jeep Wrangler JL help with fender liner part number fedner liner
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hello guys,

Im looking for oem fender liners for my rubicon but i cant find them. Do i need to purchase the whole fender?

Thanks!

EDIT: Im referring to the plastic part attached to the fender, not sure what its called.

Jeep Wrangler JL help with fender liner part number fedner liner
Those circled scratches are on the fender itself. The liner is in the wheel well. If the scratches are your concern, you can use a touch up paint pen to make them less noticeable. If you want it perfect, than yes, you'll need a whole new fender.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Sorry for reviving this thread - I was camping and hit a log on the rear driver side fender flare very similar to where the OP’s picture shows pictures. I can buff out the painted flare, but the plastic mold that attaches to the fender (where his scratches are on the plastic) has a large chunk out of it. I’d like to replace it if it’s reasonable and I’ve found a similar piece for the front painted flares, but the rear flares have eluded my Mopar parts searches - the front was termed ”painted flare molding” but similar searches for the rear plastic molding come up with confusion (not sure what they are). Any idea what it’s called and/or where I can find the part number?

Rubicon painted flares - rear left side.

Thanks in advance!
Bern
Sponsored