Help Pricing 19-JLUR

Jeeptimmy

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURUBICON (HOPING)
Dealer came to me with a 50,016 price for 19-rubi with only few upgrades shown below. (Edit: added the prices and remote start. Forgot that!)
- 4 door
- Turbo 4 $1000
- 8 speed transmission $2000
- Leather Seats $1495
- LED Group $995
- Premium Audio $1595
- Headliners $525
- Keyless/Proximity Entry $495
- Remote Start $595
- Mats $150
- 3 Piece Hard Top 1195 (black)
- Cargo rails $195

MSRP was 53,180 (dealer doesn’t put invoice price on their windows)

Looking at pricing guide for January/Feb..I don’t think this is a great deal. Would love to know everyone’s thoughts. Jump on it? Or keep looking?

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Dealer came to me with a 50,016 price for 19-rubi with only few upgrades shown below.

Looking at pricing guide for January/Feb..I don’t think this is a great deal. Would love to know everyone’s thoughts. Jump on it? Or keep looking?

Thanks
I can't get to that exact number. Not sure if you mean "Infotainment" or just the "Alpine Audio" upgrade, or if the hard top is painted or not, but no matter. Plus, all Jeeps have keyless entry, but I assume you mean the "Remote Proximity Keyless Entry".

The deal is roughly 1% below invoice. This is the guaranteed price with any Affiliate Rewards certificate, so really it should be your starting point. There's probably $2000 more in fat there if you're willing to fight for it, as 5% below is the factory order standard, but you'd have to go to Phoenix or OKC, or DFW to get that. There aren't any deals reported in NM, and your time is money, so driving that far for pick up may be a hassle. You could get quotes from Earnhardt Jeep in Phoenix, Fowler in OKC and Meador in DFW, but these deals are not super verified. Jim Marsh Jeep in Vegas is verified, so try them as well. Use these for comps and go to your local forearmed. If they get close buy it local, if not, it's your money, but I would order from Marsh in Vegas, wait for the call, fly out, (they'll pick you up at McCarran) and drive the 13 hours home counting your extra money. if someone paid me $2k to drive 13 hours, I'd do it in a minute (or 780 minutes). Obviously, the closer the better, so if Meador comes close, they might be your best option.

As an aside, mats/headliners/cargo rail are fluff that you can add later/aftermarket, and make sure the audio upgrade is the full Premium Audio Group (code AEK, $1595) and not just the Alpine 9-Speaker system (code RC4, $1295), as you get Nav and the 8.4" screen with that, well worth the extra $300. Factory Ordering gets you exactly what you want at the best price, and takes the emotional impulse buying out of the equation.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jeeptimmy

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURUBICON (HOPING)
I can't get to that exact number. Not sure if you mean "Infotainment" or just the "Alpine Audio" upgrade, or if the hard top is painted or not, but no matter. Plus, all Jeeps have keyless entry, but I assume you mean the "Remote Proximity Keyless Entry".

The deal is roughly 1% below invoice. This is the guaranteed price with any Affiliate Rewards certificate, so really it should be your starting point. There's probably $2000 more in fat there if you're willing to fight for it, as 5% below is the factory order standard, but you'd have to go to Phoenix or OKC, or DFW to get that. There aren't any deals reported in NM, and your time is money, so driving that far for pick up may be a hassle. You could get quotes from Earnhardt Jeep in Phoenix, Fowler in OKC and Meador in DFW, but these deals are not super verified. Jim Marsh Jeep in Vegas is verified, so try them as well. Use these for comps and go to your local forearmed. If they get close buy it local, if not, it's your money, but I would order from Marsh in Vegas, wait for the call, fly out, (they'll pick you up at McCarran) and drive the 13 hours home counting your extra money. if someone paid me $2k to drive 13 hours, I'd do it in a minute (or 780 minutes). Obviously, the closer the better, so if Meador comes close, they might be your best option.

As an aside, mats/headliners/cargo rail are fluff that you can add later/aftermarket, and make sure the audio upgrade is the full Premium Audio Group (code AEK, $1595) and not just the Alpine 9-Speaker system (code RC4, $1295), as you get Nav and the 8.4" screen with that, well worth the extra $300. Factory Ordering gets you exactly what you want at the best price, and takes the emotional impulse buying out of the equation.
Thanks for this!! Big help. I am going to update the original post with exactly the options so everyone can see it! Thanks again! I may have to jump around!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Dealer came to me with a 50,016 price for 19-rubi with only few upgrades shown below. (Edit: added the prices)
- 4 door
- Turbo 4 $1000
- 8 speed transmission $2000
- Leather Seats $1495
- LED Group $995
- Premium Audio $1595
- Headliners $525
- Keyless/Proximity Entry $495
- Mats $150
- 3 Piece Hard Top 1195 (black)
- Cargo rails $195

Thanks
I've still got an MSRP of $52685 on this (I must be missing something:$595? Remote start? Body colored Fender Flares?) Anyway, my invoice is $49558 (+ that mystery $595/530 invoice) so $50088. 5% below is around $47700. That's your target. See if this helps: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ive-pricing-worksheets-updated-for-2019.3193/
Sponsored