Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
Purple would be awesome! Dare to be different...go against the flow!!!
Our JLUR is currently getting wrapped in Purple.

TxJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 YJ Sahara, 2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
You are not missing much. As you can see this Rubicon can barely Rock Crawl. Look at the size of that boulder under the left front wheel.

IMG_0915.JPG

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
You are not missing much. As you can see this Rubicon can barely Rock Crawl. Look at the size of that boulder under the left front wheel.

IMG_0915.JPG
OMG! Is everyone all right? Looks pretty dang dangerous to me!

Sponsored

TxJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 YJ Sahara, 2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
OH THE HORRORS!
lol at your name obwahn...I got the license plate TIE-FYTR for my JLU. Back story is I stole the TIE-FYTR and I am on my way to the Rebellion with it.

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Been focusing on wheels and starting to really lean towards these, what exactly is your wheel/tire combo? Very nice
The wheels on that other Jeep are Black Rhino Warlords..and since I'm here, here are some Black Rhino Armorys :like:
PicsArt_04-18-09.26.14.jpg

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
lol at your name obwahn...I got the license plate TIE-FYTR for my JLU. Back story is I stole the TIE-FYTR and I am on my way to the Rebellion with it.
I was tagged in College 400 years ago with that handle. I know most folks use obiwan, but I've kept to the tradition.

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
So, we ordered a new 2018 JLUR. It was delivered and is currently in post order mods. While we are waiting for this vehicle to arrive in our hands, We are obsessed with seeing, watching..what everyone is doing to their JL's. Which brings us to the point of this post!

We hate each and every one of you. You post these beautiful vehicles. Then you go and add mods and post your photos of what you are doing. Do you not realize what you are doing to Us? As we are waiting for our vehicle to be in our hands, we find ourselves looking....and drooling at the photos you are posting. Then, we find ourselves searching each and every mod on the internet. We look at photos, read about the install, and see the final product. Everyone needs to STOP this. My bank account can only handle so much!

We have added small things like Spider Web Shades, Lange Jk to JL conversion kit, HalGuard fire extinguisher, Drake Extinguisher mount with mounting rings, Tailgate Reinforcement Kit, Winch/Grill protection bar, Rusty's winch mounting plate, CB antenna mounts & wiring, Tailgate table, AntennaX offload antenna, etc...

Then we see thing that we add like 5" & 7" LED lights with mounting brackets, and XD wheels, and larger tires. Warn 10s winch, etc....

Now we want a license plate mounted bottle opener......when will this end??

This has got to stop! Quit posting photos and information about all these mods you are doing. We cannot continue to afford everything we see.....oh but we want!
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/mfDSCg667lBbW" width="480" height="215" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/hurricane-jeep-mfDSCg667lBbW">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/7KXls941e64Zq" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/jeep-7KXls941e64Zq">via GIPHY</a></p>
Sponsored