this is a cool forum

gweber

First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport
Just want to say there is so much information available here that every time I have a something happening I can do a quick search and get it figured it out.
I put my hard top back on and had a terrible noise like styrofoam coolers rubbing together. Searched here and found to lube up the seals on the rear window and sure enough problem solved.
So thank you to everyone who takes the time to contribute here to help people like me sort through Jeep issues small and large :beer::beer::beer:
Sponsored

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
Just want to say there is so much information available here that every time I have a something happening I can do a quick search and get it figured it out.
I put my hard top back on and had a terrible noise like styrofoam coolers rubbing together. Searched here and found to lube up the seals on the rear window and sure enough problem solved.
So thank you to everyone who takes the time to contribute here to help people like me sort through Jeep issues small and large :beer::beer::beer:
I am fairly new on here I am to finding it to be a good source for information, even got my vin number through this forum for my 2022 Rubicon extreme recon package through somebody sending me a link for Jeep chat, my local dealer couldn’t do this for me

Dudley Dawson

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Agree. I’ve often wondered if dealer techs or engineers google the JL forums when they are troubleshooting an issue. They would be smart to do so. Almost every single time I’ve encountered something I couldn’t figure out (and the dealer “could not replicate”), I’ve found the remedy by searching here, thanks to so many great members sharing their experiences, expertise, and innovative solutions. It’s a great resource.

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
Until I owned a Jeep 10 years ago I never really worked on cars at all. The amount of changes and maintenance I have done to both of my Jeeps is due to several forums I have read and belonged to. It is a great community and lets keep it that way for all the new owners we will meet in the future.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You’re welcome!

I work for beer. I’ll PM you my address so you can ship me a case... :LOL:
Sponsored