First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks like the Granite Crystal Metallic color is gone from the Jeep builder on Jeep.com. Not a metallic color on any of the options now it seems. Wonder if it just not listed on there but still available.
Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Saw that both Granite and Billet were removed from the online configurator a few weeks ago, but the Granite is still listed in the 2022 order guides (but still no silver option).

HunnerWoof

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Saw that both Granite and Billet were removed from the online configurator a few weeks ago, but the Granite is still listed in the 2022 order guides (but still no silver option).
Ordered my Rubicon yesterday and while not in the online configuration, I was able to choose Granite Crystal for the build. The rep also said I could still choose Billet if I wanted it.

HunnerWoof

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
I noticed that about a week ago. A better question is why are you still able to build a 2021?
Seems to be limited to the website. I built mine online as a 2021, but the order actually placed as a 2022. Seems weird they don't have the website updated.

Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
The online build configurator takes forever to get updated.

On the Gladiator side they have options and colors on there that haven't been available for months.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Granite, Billet, and Snazzleberry was suppose to be removed for 2022, that’s why it was gone from the website the last time they updated it, but seems like it’s still available to order on 2022 for now.

jcrewboy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Wrangler Sport 2dr
Ordered my Rubicon yesterday and while not in the online configuration, I was able to choose Granite Crystal for the build. The rep also said I could still choose Billet if I wanted it.
You can order Billet? I wanted to order a 2-Door and thought that Billet was gone - so been waiting for Silver Zynith to come online. 2022 Order guide does not show either available for 2-door - mistake or not?

HunnerWoof

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
You can order Billet? I wanted to order a 2-Door and thought that Billet was gone - so been waiting for Silver Zynith to come online. 2022 Order guide does not show either available for 2-door - mistake or not?
My dealer told me they could order Billet still for a 2022. I got confirmation of my Granite Crystal on a 2022 Rubi.
Sponsored