2018 Sahara

sirryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
your random example looks like a better fitment. the gpca one looks like it sags way to much and would flap around incessantly. I don't have one, just going by the pics.

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
GPCA is a standup company. If their being ripped off by another company I would not support them. I do have their cargo cover and I’m very happy with it and the support they gave me.
I had a difficult time talking with GPCS customer service when looking at the different grab handles. I hope we get a review of the amazon ones!

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
@BaconIsAFruit The only ones I could find all seem to be exactly the same as each other and all appear to be top on only versions. Did you happen to see any which were for top off?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
GPCA is a standup company. If their being ripped off by another company I would not support them. I do have their cargo cover and I’m very happy with it and the support they gave me.
Do you have the pro or the lite ? the lite looks like it sags in the rear by the tail gate doesn't it ? Then look at the knock off for only $42 and how much tighter it is. Doesn't it look tighter ?

s-l1600 (7).jpg

71EefW+LaTL._SL1500_.jpg
Sponsored