Sponsored

Got Ducked!!!!!

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I got my first duck yesterday at an upscale florist greenhouse shop. Parked next to a white jlur and when I returned, a cute lil green and blue speckled duck with a Mohawk and tag around neck saying " nice ride!, you just got ducked!". Took a year and a half for someone to duck my jeep....

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Never have, and probably never will. I tend to park about as far away from people as possible.

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I got my first duck yesterday at an upscale florist greenhouse shop. Parked next to a white jlur and when I returned, a cute lil green and blue speckled duck with a Mohawk and tag around neck saying " nice ride!, you just got ducked!". Took a year and a half for someone to duck my jeep....
Did you get mad and kick it's ass or happy that someone else appreciates your Jeep? Anyway, congrats! 😁

I.think the whole duck thing is quite stupid actually. If I find a duck on my jeep it gets thrown on the ground..... Don't touch my jeep!

OP
OP
Baddiemobile

Baddiemobile

First Name
Nelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep wrangler Spot Unlimited JL 2.0 engine
Never have, and probably never will. I tend to park about as far away from people as possible.
I park far away too !! I thought i would never get it but it happened, when you are in a parking lot you are supposed to park near other Jeeps when you see them?

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
It takes time apparently from what I hear
I don't know the specifics of your Jeep, but as a general rule, my wife only ducks Jeeps that are "special", not run of the mill. Usually, at least slightly modified (lifted, larger tires, etc). You'd spend a fortune if you ducked every Wrangler you saw where we live.
Either way, congratulations, and happy Jeeping.

Sponsored

Valpo Jeep

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mas Ghibli, 18 JLU, 05 Gulfstream RV
So far we have received 2 ducks and have then sitting on the dash cubby. We bought a pack of 50 from Amazon and need to toss some in the Jeep to hand out. You can even get the Jeep Duck card from Amazon.

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
Last edited:

Omen

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys 2.0
Build Thread
Link