Sponsored

golden ticket

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
So I put 1k deposit down on a sport s and signed an agreement until its delivered. I was skimming through my emails yesterday and realized I have the $500 off coupon that expires Feb 28th. Is it too late to use this since I signed the agreement. I haven't signed anything for the lease yet. I don't even know yet what bank is going to finance me but the dealer told me my credit report was good enough which I was surprised in because it's only 661.
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
So I put 1k deposit down on a sport s and signed an agreement until its delivered. I was skimming through my emails yesterday and realized I have the $500 off coupon that expires Feb 28th. Is it too late to use this since I signed the agreement. I haven't signed anything for the lease yet. I don't even know yet what bank is going to finance me but the dealer told me my credit report was good enough which I was surprised in because it's only 661.
Are you leasing or buying? I don't think you can use this on a lease.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I think that is completely wrong.
You are correct, you made me go look at the fine print.

(2) Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2017 or 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram and FIAT® Brand vehicles (excludes 2017 Chrysler 200 Sedan, Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Viper, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop, Jeep Compass (Old MK Body Model), Patriot, SRT and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, FIAT 500e, 500 Hatchback Pop, 500X Pop and SRT). Customer must take retail delivery by February 28, 2018.

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
You still can use it, but "Customer must take retail delivery by February 28, 2018"

From what I've read in other threads the dealer should just punch in you number and it will take another $500 off.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Since there are multiple threads about this, posting all spots:

Just to update folks on my experience with the "golden ticket." I brought it into the dealer last night after already having negotiated a price (invoice -5% plus dealer fees). Had not mentioned it at all to them. Brought it in to picker her up last night and they didn't even bat an eye. My sales guy wasn't sure but the GM just dropped the price another $500 on our already negotiated price.

RaceAir

First Name
RaceAir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki DR-Z400SM
Thanks, banessi!

Knowing that the ticket need not be presented up front is a huge customer advantage. Being able to use it AFTER the price had been negotiated is something I did not know.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, banessi!

Knowing that the ticket need not be presented up front is a huge customer advantage. Being able to use it AFTER the price had been negotiated is something I did not know.
Your mileage may vary but you've got example of people where they did honor it if they push back at all. It shouldn't matter to them since they will get the money back. They just need to do a minute of paperwork.
Sponsored