Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
I got an email last week for "Spring Sales Event" $500 off. Like others mentioned it excludes all the Jeeps I can think of on it except the 2017 Wrangler. Here's what was on my email. "[3] Eligible Models. 2017 Model Year: All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Brand Vehicles Excluding 200, 300, 300C, Pacifica Hybrid, Compass MK, Compass MP, Patriot, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Charger, Challenger, Durango, SRT models, Viper and Giulia Quadrifoglio. 2018 Model Year: All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Brand Vehicles Excluding Pacifica Hybrid, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, Wrangler JL, SRT models, Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio"

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
I got an email last week for "Spring Sales Event" $500 off. Like others mentioned it excludes all the Jeeps I can think of on it except the 2017 Wrangler. Here's what was on my email. "[3] Eligible Models. 2017 Model Year: All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Brand Vehicles Excluding 200, 300, 300C, Pacifica Hybrid, Compass MK, Compass MP, Patriot, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Charger, Challenger, Durango, SRT models, Viper and Giulia Quadrifoglio. 2018 Model Year: All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT or Alfa Brand Vehicles Excluding Pacifica Hybrid, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, Wrangler JL, SRT models, Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio"
When it rains it pours! Got home today had a Rubicon redefined introducing all new jeep 2018 brochure open it up and hallelujah it’s a $500 cash allowance towards the lease or purchase other 2017 or 18 jeep brand vehicles plus you can combine it with most national incentives hallelujah I just saved 500 more dollars. My Rubicon supposed to be here between April 2-6, this is good until April 30, 2018.

All I did was going to jeeps website and I’ve ordered via email and mail about five times just different vehicles and I receive this.
24C6D6DF-71C3-46D0-BC43-35BC07B63446.jpeg

Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
After spending my morning hammering out the details on my purchase, I found that brochure in my mailbox as well. Will be taking it with me on Friday when I pick my Wrangler up. Lucky timing!
Be sure to review the fine print to ensure it’s not excluded. All mailings as of late, this has been the case.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
After spending my morning hammering out the details on my purchase, I found that brochure in my mailbox as well. Will be taking it with me on Friday when I pick my Wrangler up. Lucky timing!
Keep us posted, after reading the fine print it’s Stacy can use in a wrangler

Sponsored

epsho

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2DR Wrangler JL. MTX
Just got one in the mail today. Fine print explicitly excludes 2018 Wrangler JL. No mention of the Wrangler JK. Looks like their trying to push the old stock out.

Exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid toward the purchase or lease of most eligible new and unused 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo Brand vehicles (excludes Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, Jeep Grand Cheroke Trackhawk, Jeep Wrangler JL, Fiat 500e, 500 Hackback Pop, 500x Pop.....etc...etc..

Too bad too. My jeep is ordered but I havent taken possession yet.

Edit - Also note it was included with a Jeep mastercard financing offer.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I just got my second "Golden Ticket" and like others have already said it excludes the JL. My original one did not, has anyone reached out to Jeep Chat or Jeep Cares to see if they make exceptions

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I just got one today as well. Don't you find it funny that the picture in the e-mail is a Wrangler JL but then they exclude that model? If they are going to exclude it then they should not use the image of that model in the e-mail.

:cwl:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I got a couple after the original expired (and it didn't exclude the Wrangler).

It's a terrible ploy, but if I get my Jeep in perfect condition without weld issues, all will be well.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I just got one today as well. Don't you find it funny that the picture in the e-mail is a Wrangler JL but then they exclude that model? If they are going to exclude it then they should not use the image of that model in the e-mail.

:cwl:
Yeah I was psyched, then I read it. Just more games. I reached out and asked if they would stand by the first one considering the wait for 2 doors.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.