First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Looks like you would have to remove the rear seat to use it on a 2 door.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I have to agree. One look at this and there is no way it will fit the 2 door with the rear seat in place.
Maybe folded down.

Edit- someone did install on the 2 door, they left a review.

Garvin Adventure Rack

Completed roof rack installation; it is sturdy and looks good on my 2019 two door JL. Good step by step installation instructions that must be carefully read and adhered to. Installation took nine hours and I encountered the following issues: Not able to re-install the rear bumper after the lower left and right support brackets were installed. At the right and left side inside corner molded into the bumper plastic is a diagonal corner brace that to be carefully cut with a Multimaster allow the bumper mounting bolt holes aligned. The lower left and right side supports extend about 1/4" beyond the frame mounting surface where the bumper support bracket must be bolted. Using a grinder both support brackets had to be notched allow contact with the frame and re-installation. The sensor mounting pin hole is covered by the drivers side lower support bracket and so cannot be re-used. I used two zip ties to to secure the sensor housing. Two of the rear left and right frame mounting bolt lock nuts were defective. I contacted Garvin, spoke to Chris and replacements were overnighted to me. None of these potential re-assembly issues are mentioned in the instructions provided or the Extreme Terrain website product description. None are insurmountable work arounds but consumer should be made aware. Apparently, not all Jeeps have generic bumpers or support brackets. Overall I'm very satisfied with the roof rack, would recommend and glad I purchased it.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I have this one and it’s amazing. (Shelf, top shelf, and brackets). Utterly love the thing. A number of members here have it too. 20 minute install. I have a 4-door with a hardtop though.

john, the owner, is a terrific guy. He indicates on the website that they are working on a 2 door version & soft top version. You may wish to call him and check status.

https://texasmetalworks.com/product/jl3pack/

OP
OP

Deleted member 75171

I have this one and it’s amazing. (Shelf, top shelf, and brackets). Utterly love the thing. A number of members here have it too. 20 minute install. I have a 4-door with a hardtop though.

john, the owner, is a terrific guy. He indicates on the website that they are working on a 2 door version & soft top version. You may wish to call him and check status.

https://texasmetalworks.com/product/jl3pack/
Thank you. I will give him a call.