Frontrunner Tailgate Table - replace installed Mopar

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Has anyone replaced the mopar tailgate table with a better one?

As the title suggests i’m looking at the vastly superior Frontrunner table as a replacement for my already installed Mopar one.

I believe the drill holes and mounting points are the same if not similarly.

Wondering if anyone’s actually done this yet
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
looking at the front runner install directions they look to use the same holes, at worse you just have to drill additional hole in the plastic trim. The tailgate is filled with pre tapped holes for putting in a table and such

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
check out american adventure labs rear cargo set up with sliders, flip down tables, etc. their shit is top notch

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
check out american adventure labs rear cargo set up with sliders, flip down tables, etc. their shit is top notch
And their shipping is ridiculous! I was looking at their trailgater and the cheapest shipping was like 70 bucks from Utah to Washington. I really like theirs over the other options in the market, but that shipping is brutal. Anyone have a coupon code?

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
And their shipping is ridiculous! I was looking at their trailgater and the cheapest shipping was like 70 bucks from Utah to Washington. I really like theirs over the other options in the market, but that shipping is brutal. Anyone have a coupon code?
i wouldnt call that "brutal" but some folks dont value quality as much as others

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
i wouldnt call that "brutal" but some folks dont value quality as much as others
That's quite a leap, I'm not sure how commenting on the cost of shipping has anything to do with my value of quality. I did say that their table was the one I favored, and if you have any knowledge on the subject you would know they are already one of, if not the, most expensive options available. When shipping is more than 10% of the product cost I think it's reasonable to call it out, and inquire about a free shipping promo code.

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When shipping is more than 10% of the product cost I think it's reasonable to call it out, and inquire about a free shipping promo code.
its not

where do you think "free shipping" comes from?