Found my Willys

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
After months of research, looking for exactly what I wanted on dealer lots near and far (I'm in SF Bay Area), I found my new 2021 JLU Willys Edition, in Sting-Gray with 2.0L, and Tech, Safety and Advanced Safety packages. Learnings: Best prices I found, in Las Vegas, either had 3.6, Diesel or didn't have the Safety packages, two local dealers only offered MSRP (when they didn't mark 'em up), a nearby dealer said they only order 3.6, and when I did find one properly optioned, color wasn't right. I went through months of research - the Jeep website's "Search Inventory" didn't help -- so kept checking dealer sites, some better than others but none easy if you knew exactly what you wanted. Then I found it. Sixty miles from home. Heavy Bay Area traffic made this a 2+ hour drive each way. There it was, just off the truck with 6 miles on odometer. When sales manager offered me invoice, I told him, "Call me when you want to sell a car." He called a few days later with a better deal, and I caved. I got exactly what I wanted, based on my research and endless hours reading all the great posts on this Forum. Love my Willys!
Jeep Wrangler JL Found my Willys Jeep Lite
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Congrats! Glad you found what you were looking for. Inventories are low. I compromised a little on mine, but it had most of what I wanted, some of what I didn’t. The rest can be added.

OP
OP
YTBlue

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Congrats! Glad you found what you were looking for. Inventories are low. I compromised a little on mine, but it had most of what I wanted, some of what I didn’t. The rest can be added.
Indeed! Already ordered a few things, and the list is growing. All part of the journey and fun. Thanks!

Francis405

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.6
Look's great,

Best of Luck!

Sponsored

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Congrats!! Welcome to the group. Nice Willys

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
i'm a fan of the Willys. Jeep does a good job on these.

azwillys03

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
After months of research, looking for exactly what I wanted on dealer lots near and far (I'm in SF Bay Area), I found my new 2021 JLU Willys Edition, in Sting-Gray with 2.0L, and Tech, Safety and Advanced Safety packages. Learnings: Best prices I found, in Las Vegas, either had 3.6, Diesel or didn't have the Safety packages, two local dealers only offered MSRP (when they didn't mark 'em up), a nearby dealer said they only order 3.6, and when I did find one properly optioned, color wasn't right. I went through months of research - the Jeep website's "Search Inventory" didn't help -- so kept checking dealer sites, some better than others but none easy if you knew exactly what you wanted. Then I found it. Sixty miles from home. Heavy Bay Area traffic made this a 2+ hour drive each way. There it was, just off the truck with 6 miles on odometer. When sales manager offered me invoice, I told him, "Call me when you want to sell a car." He called a few days later with a better deal, and I caved. I got exactly what I wanted, based on my research and endless hours reading all the great posts on this Forum. Love my Willys!
Jeep Wrangler JL Found my Willys Jeep Lite
She's Pertty...!!! love my Willys...

IMG_1649.JPEG

OP
OP
YTBlue

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)