Sponsored

For folks frustrated with the FORM issues

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I am very new to having a 4xe, and I'm already exhausted from the FORM bitching. I'm going to guess this is the issue that makes me jump off of any 4xe specific forums. I just can't handle people complaining about their own bad decisions.

Some people just like to complain and bitch because they didn't do any homework on their own. As someone earlier and several people have stated, this is not an EV. This is a hybrid that has an electric option. Expecting it to be your 20 mile tesla is about as realistic as expecting your Subaru outback to make it through the Rubicon trail because it has AWD.

If people are dumb enough to believe everything a salesperson tels them, then they must be extremely disappointed in damn near everything they buy. And it is this sue happy society that makes it worse. I would like to remind you that nobody is making you own or drive your jeep. If you are unhappy, sell it. Or, go to school and learn how to design and develop your own perfect ride. Either way, you will clearly be happier and the universal energy will be more positive with one less human bitching about something thay they can so easily change.
Best response. That and those who posted RTFM.
Sponsored

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Honestly? I don't care. I have no doubt you get tax breaks on things I don't qualify for.

Plus, none of this has anything to do with Fuel or Oil Refresh Mode in the 4xe or bad class action lawsuits that are invalid based on the manufacturer's published information in the manual.
You may not care about the GOVT taking and spending your money some individual for buying a car...I DO!

lindaspins

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
You may not care about the GOVT taking and spending your money some individual for buying a car...I DO!
Let me explain how this tax credit works.
Say I have a tax liability of $8000. It's all been withheld from my paychecks throughout the year.
I bought a vehicle that's eligible for the $7500 credit.
Uncle Sam gives me back $7500 of the money withheld from my paycheck. That's my tax money, not yours.
If my tax liability is only $3000, the credit is only up to the amount of my tax liability, so I get my $3000 back. Again, my taxed income, not yours.

It was never *your* tax dollars.

Last edited:

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
For those particularly annoyed by FORM, try adding gas. 5 gallons should do.
Sponsored