Fog Lights. Halogen to LED.

tf0x24

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
2019 JL sport. Upgraded the plastic bumper to the steel Rubicon bumper with LEDs. The LEDs worked for about 2 months and then just stopped working. Checked fuses and harness connections. Fog light indicator dash light comes on and goes off when high beams turn on. (Normal)…. So thinking it’s not the switch. I’m thinking maybe it needs reprogramming with a tazer or a flash from the dealer?? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

Sponsored

zsg1313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys (totaled) 2022 Rubi (6sp 2dr)
Im glad I found this thread and hope you dont mind if I add a question. I ended up installing RC LEDs a bit ago before I got a tazer and they just worked out of the box. I ended up getting a tazer mini for Christmas and plan to switch to LEDs all around eventually.

Should I use the tazer to change the headlights as well or is this one of those "if it ain't broke" scenarios where I should leave them be?

OP
OP

tf0x24

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Im glad I found this thread and hope you dont mind if I add a question. I ended up installing RC LEDs a bit ago before I got a tazer and they just worked out of the box. I ended up getting a tazer mini for Christmas and plan to switch to LEDs all around eventually.

Should I use the tazer to change the headlights as well or is this one of those "if it ain't broke" scenarios where I should leave them be?
My LEDs worked for 2 months before quitting. Based on answers to my questions here, the fogs blew. I since have gotten a tazer and will be putting new LED fogs in AFTER I set the setting to LED fogs. Hope this helps.
Sponsored