Sponsored

Floor mats for the 4xE

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but figured better than starting a new one. I ordered my 4XE with the all weather mats and they were cancelled by the factory. I really need these as I do off road. I ordered some directly from MOPAR and they just cancelled my order without any reasoning (i'm assuming backorder). Has anyone figured out another alternative since this thread was last updated, other than having to cut the regular JLU floor mats in the rear? Anyone know if any of the aftermarket dealers are working on 4XE mats ? Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

dgood94

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray 2021 JLUR 4xe
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but figured better than starting a new one. I ordered my 4XE with the all weather mats and they were cancelled by the factory. I really need these as I do off road. I ordered some directly from MOPAR and they just cancelled my order without any reasoning (i'm assuming backorder). Has anyone figured out another alternative since this thread was last updated, other than having to cut the regular JLU floor mats in the rear? Anyone know if any of the aftermarket dealers are working on 4XE mats ? Thanks for any help!
Check out ArmorLite. It is a floor replacement system. Nothing for the cargo area yet, but front and back seat area is made for the 4xe. I have a set that I will be installing this week. A friend of mine has Armorlite in this Wrangler and swears by them.

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check out ArmorLite. It is a floor replacement system. Nothing for the cargo area yet, but front and back seat area is made for the 4xe. I have a set that I will be installing this week. A friend of mine has Armorlite in this Wrangler and swears by them.
Thanks a lot! That actually is a great idea. I need to look more into this. Please let me know how the install goes when finished.

TheCarFather

First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xE Sahara
Both weathertech and tuxmat have recently released all weather mats specific to the 4xe. I ordered the tuxmat set over the weekend, they also have a nice cargo mat that covers the entire trunk space.

Tuxmat is a little more $$ than weathertech, but appear to be a bit better quality as well.

engineXI

First Name
jank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
I have been waiting for my mats since 1st week in August. They were supposed to be included on my new JLUR. I swear they were in the jeep when I test drove it but when they cleaned it up to give to me it didnt have the mats. I think they kept them to put them in another jeep (like they only have 1 set and thats it).

Sponsored

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Both weathertech and tuxmat have recently released all weather mats specific to the 4xe. I ordered the tuxmat set over the weekend, they also have a nice cargo mat that covers the entire trunk space.

Tuxmat is a little more $$ than weathertech, but appear to be a bit better quality as well.
Never heard of Tuxmat before. Thanks for the info. I saw where Weathertech had front liners. Just checked again and they do seem to have rears as well. No photo of the rears so I would just have to take their word that they fit. They are a reputable company so I imagine they do ha.

TheCarFather

First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xE Sahara
I hadn't heard of Tuxmat before either, but apparently they've been around for awhile. IMO they have the best offering for the 4xe currently, MUCH more coverage than the competition. That is why I'm replacing my weathertech's up front and got the whole set coming from them along with the rear cargo mat.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase

Good to know, thanks. I just ordered my Weathertec cargo mat for the back.

iunate42

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Another vote for Armorlite. I've spent a lot of time looking at this and ordered a front and rear set, too. Hopefully will be installing them this weekend and will let you know how it goes!

krayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I hadn't heard of Tuxmat before either, but apparently they've been around for awhile. IMO they have the best offering for the 4xe currently, MUCH more coverage than the competition. That is why I'm replacing my weathertech's up front and got the whole set coming from them along with the rear cargo mat.
Please post some thoughts and photos when installed. Thanks!

Sponsored

TheCarFather

First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xE Sahara
Please post some thoughts and photos when installed. Thanks!
Mat set arrived and just installed them, perfect fitment!! Absolutely LOVE them, amazing coverage and they they also look really nice. I'll have to grab some photos soon for you all. Very satisfied with my purchase, looks like Tuxmat just earned another customer for life!

dgood94

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray 2021 JLUR 4xe
Thanks a lot! That actually is a great idea. I need to look more into this. Please let me know how the install goes when finished.
Installed the Armorlite this weekend. It looks awesome (will have to get a picture or two later). Sound dampening is great - road and tire noise is essentially gone. Almost a factory look. It took me longer than it should have because I thought I could be smarter than the directions and not remove trim pieces (thinking I could slide the Armorlite under the trim and save a step). Nope. Word of advice - follow the directions! I would have saved myself a couple of hours and some frustration. Cargo area is the only place I need coverage now.

krayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Installed the Armorlite this weekend. It looks awesome (will have to get a picture or two later). Sound dampening is great - road and tire noise is essentially gone. Almost a factory look. It took me longer than it should have because I thought I could be smarter than the directions and not remove trim pieces (thinking I could slide the Armorlite under the trim and save a step). Nope. Word of advice - follow the directions! I would have saved myself a couple of hours and some frustration. Cargo area is the only place I need coverage now.
Photos? Thanks

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Woah woah wait. Are those functional rear drain plugs???
Sponsored