Will floor mats fit in back?

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Opinions of if the Mopar Slush Floor Mats will fit in the 4xe? The front should be fine, but the back slide under the seat to fit, but doesn't the battery compartment block it from sliding under? I suppose you could cut the back part off and it will fit? Opinions?

Jeep Wrangler JL Will floor mats fit in back? Floor Mats
Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Was worried about the same, so I just spec'd them from the factory. Figured if there's an updated 4xe-specific version, I'd rather have them right off the bat.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Opinions of if the Mopar Slush Floor Mats will fit in the 4xe? The front should be fine, but the back slide under the seat to fit, but doesn't the battery compartment block it from sliding under? I suppose you could cut the back part off and it will fit? Opinions?

Jeep Wrangler JL Will floor mats fit in back? Floor Mats
I am selling a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon and I have a 4Xe Rubicon on order. I am keeping the front slush mats I had bought but not the back seat ones when I sell the Gladiator to the car lot. I know the back seat floor mats for the Gladiator are probably different from the the Wrangler's anyways, but I feel like people on other threads have mentioned the battery causing the shape of where the floor mats connect to be different. I would imagine the the 4Xe back seat slush mat will have a different click in point and you would have to adjust those mats for sure. If you haven't bought a set I would hold off, if you already have a set let everyone know hw your adjustment went.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
per jeep, they should be the same mats as in the regular JL I'm assuming there is a bit of overhand on the seat to accommodate the rear mats clip point.

jsotis21

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 GMC Yukon XL
I had ordered 18-21 JLUR slush mats because I was told they'd likely fit the 4XE. However, after a little digging I found these 4xe specific slush mats by MOPAR (ordered through BAM wholesale parts). The fronts are exactly the same. But, the rear mats are 5" shorter for the 4XE. The picture shows them on top of the standard JLUR mats. Product code for the 4XE slush mats (with black Jeep logo) is 6RV53TX7AA
Jeep Wrangler JL Will floor mats fit in back? IMG_0023

Sponsored

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I had ordered 18-21 JLUR slush mats because I was told they'd likely fit the 4XE. However, after a little digging I found these 4xe specific slush mats by MOPAR (ordered through BAM wholesale parts). The fronts are exactly the same. But, the rear mats are 5" shorter for the 4XE. The picture shows them on top of the standard JLUR mats. Product code for the 4XE slush mats (with black Jeep logo) is 6RV53TX7AA
nice - curious how much these go for? I called my local dealer and they said the part number is for carpet mats

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
nice - curious how much these go for? I called my local dealer and they said the part number is for carpet mats
That is the correct number for the slush mats, as I ordered them from BAM Wholesale, too. Cost was $153 + $16 shipping.

jsotis21

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 GMC Yukon XL
I originally bought the wrong mats from BAM and paid $152 total (mats + shipping to ATL). Once I figured out they were the wrong ones (see my picture above, taken with both sets before I sent the originals back), BAM paid for return shipping and didn't charge me anything for the correct mats. And, I have a picture of the box they came in somewhere, but that's definitely the correct number.

Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
BAM is back ordered, and so are the other places I checked with. Probably June before they are in.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
is there 5" less legroom / floorboard space in the rear with the 4XE? I have a cooler etc. that fit perfect back there in my 2020 JLUR, as well as a portable commode my young daughter can use in an emergency. If the actual footwell is that much smaller it is significant.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
is there 5" less legroom / floorboard space in the rear with the 4XE? I have a cooler etc. that fit perfect back there in my 2020 JLUR, as well as a portable commode my young daughter can use in an emergency. If the actual footwell is that much smaller it is significant.
I don’t think there is 5” less legroom or floorboard space in the 4xe. I think there is less room underneath the rear seat cushions.

If you look at your rear seats, you’ll see the slush mats extend under the front edge of the bottom cushion by a good amount. It appears what’s happening on the 4xe, is the battery is eating up all of that dead air space under the seat. Rather than a rear seat cushion that sits above air (as in the non 4xe), the 4xe has the battery that extends almost all the way to the front edge of that rear seat cushion. Thus, the mats on the 4xe must be shorter by X inches because they can’t extend under the cushion - because they would hit the battery.

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
This just bit me too -- ordered the regular Mopar mats and just tried to install the rear ones and discovered the mismatch. In looking at it, the 4xe specific mats have a shorter distance between the click-down nubs. Not sure I want to try returning them to Northridge4x4 -- when I called them they didn't have any info on a replacement. So I'm just going to give away the rear mats and be done with it. The front ones work fine.
Sponsored