Floor mats for the 4xE

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Wow, do you mind sharing ballpark cost? Can you wax? (I assume no abrasive compound/polish)
I don't want to hijack this thread, so will send you a PM with the details.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Installed tuxmats in my 4xe few weeks ago. Really easy to get in, have kept form really well, awesome coverage. They are a harder cloth-ish material, almost like paracord but pliable. Not like the rubber or plastic from other manufacturers. I haven't had to clean them out yet. They do have a lot more side coverage than any other mat I've seen, so I'm guessing when others say they're hard to take out to clean it's because of that. I have no complaints 3 weeks in.
20220320_154941.jpg
This looks a lot better than the Mopar I have, and with better coverage, the 6 month Mopar is already loosing shape at the corners.

I also have some Weathertech from my 2018 JL, that thing is flimsy and leaks, I kept them to use for the front during the heavy winter, they are junk.

hybrid_eg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 S13, 22 MS Plaid, '23 JLUR 4xe
Thanks and you have a sharp eye indeed :) ! It's a Sting Gray wrapped in XPEL stealth film all over. I was skeptical given the cost but glad based on how it turned out. I have people stop over all the time to check it out. It certainly stands out from all the other Jeeps out there.
The film was applied directly on top of the hood decals but removed all the other decals and reapplied on top of the wrap after the fact. I also decided to just get rid of a few altogether to reduce the clutter for a cleaner look.
Thanks! Ah yes, since your finished color is less bright than Sterling Gray i should have known its Sting Gray, since Stealth Xpel brightens up darker colors big time.. like my Donington Gray on the X6M. How do you like the mats in comparison to All weather rubber OEM ones? I always go for OEM stuff but these seem to have nicer fit and finish and i wonder if they are easier to clean? I need to start piling up on aftermarket parts before the car arrives :)

I ordered Sterling gray and will be doing gloss ppf this time around just bcs color is soo bright.. def love your choice on stealth but i've had two stealth wraps already and time to change up a bit.. I dont want to hijack the thread either but those who had PPF can clearly see the benefits both in terms of protection as well as maintenance, especially on stealth.

IMG_0430.jpg

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
This looks a lot better than the Mopar I have, and with better coverage, the 6 month Mopar is already loosing shape at the corners.

I also have some Weathertech from my 2018 JL, that thing is flimsy and leaks, I kept them to use for the front during the heavy winter, they are junk.
Thanks and yes super happy with the way the wrap project turned out.
As for the Tuxmats, I've been super happy since they provide way better coverage over the OEM mats. I also like the feel of the material which is somewhere between a carpet mat and a rubber mat and it looks very premium to match the $70K I spent on this vehicle lol 😆.

Also I have an extra set of anyone's interested in purchasing them. The Tuxmats are currently out of stock. I am offering them at the list price of $199 plus shipping but free of sales tax. ✌

JeepJP

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Xe
Just spoke with 3D Maxpider (U-Ace) now and they are working on a set of 4xE mats. We have them in our Tesla and absolutely love them. They said to check back in a few weeks for inventory. I ordered the front set because they are the same as the regular JLU. Hopefully the cargo and back will come out soon.

Just another option for everyone.
Did you ever get 4XE 3D mats? We have them in a different vehicle also and like them,

Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever get 4XE 3D mats? We have them in a different vehicle also and like them,
Yes. I got them for the front of our JL. I haven’t checked back to see if the mats are build for the second row yet. Love them and get compliments on them from passengers all the time.

JeepJP

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Xe
Yes. I got them for the front of our JL. I haven’t checked back to see if the mats are build for the second row yet. Love them and get compliments on them from passengers all the time.
Thanks! Are you just using carpet in the rear or find something else you like? Also, were the front mats a special SKU or just the regular JL mats

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Are you just using carpet in the rear or find something else you like? Also, were the front mats a special SKU or just the regular JL mats
We still have the carpet in the back. The front ones are the regular JL SKU.
Sponsored