Floor mats for the 4xE

BCool

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tuscadero Sahara 4xe
Received the Rugged Ridge 3-piece mats yesterday as a gift. The rear mat does not fit the 4xe. All floor locating pin holes were very difficult to engage - they are not snap-fit like the stock or Weathertech mats. And the sides don’t go up as high as WT. The RR’s are being returned, and WT’s are already ordered.
Sponsored

bossboy302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Have a set on order from dealer. Say they'll be in Jan 5...

Sponsored

Jehnbar

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
My local dealer wouldn't even order them for me today. Said they are in production for February with part no. 82216624AA

??

stickling9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe; 2013 vw gli; 2022 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
engineer
ended up ordering weathertech for the back and fit my 4xe perfect. was worth the money

Yuhreka

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Does the Weathertech cargo mats have to be trimmed to accommodate the subwoofer?

K-Bar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe, 1996 ZJ Laredo
Occupation
Home Builder, Remodeler
Got the TuxMats. Fit great, look great, way more protection. Got to be the best. Were not available yet for my wife's Pacifica so I ordered the Weathertec; TuxMats are much better looking, feeling, and have more protection. Price is on par with them all and right now they're on sale.

Sponsored

K-Bar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe, 1996 ZJ Laredo
Occupation
Home Builder, Remodeler
Does the Weathertech cargo mats have to be trimmed to accommodate the subwoofer?
Nope, got the Weathertec since TuxMats didn't have one available. It fits with the subwoffer.

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spoke with 3D Maxpider (U-Ace) now and they are working on a set of 4xE mats. We have them in our Tesla and absolutely love them. They said to check back in a few weeks for inventory. I ordered the front set because they are the same as the regular JLU. Hopefully the cargo and back will come out soon.

Just another option for everyone.

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
So I ordered Mopar floormats with black logos 7LT62TX7AA (didn't like the red) and the online store said they have been on backorder for 4 months with no delivery ETA.

Any other good options? I like the Husky mats I had with past vehicles but looks like they don't have 4xe mats. Weathertech I have also had and don't like so they are a pass.
Sponsored