kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hey everyone!
I am looking into buying the 2022 4xe and I have found 2 dealerships I wouldn't mind going through.
My next thing is that I am not sure what it supposed to come with brand new cars when purchased? (if anything)

I am sure there are other threads about this... so sorry in advance!
What kind of guarantees do I need to ask about the battery? Service/maintenance? Anything else you guys can think of.
Thanks so much!

These questions and answers will most likely help me to secure a dealership.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Welcome to the forum, @kayurii

Your salesperson should be conversant on the factory warranty that accompanies the purchase of your new vehicle. This will address what is "guaranteed", so to speak, and to what extent.

As for what is included with its purchase, do you mean things like floor mats and/or a full tank of fuel? More questions to ask dealer staff. For example, my new Wrangler came with carpeted floor mats, and a full tank of fuel was provided as a dealer courtesy. The Owner's Manual was in the glove box...and that's about it, but for the soft top window storage bag sitting loosely in the back seat (a factory option that I ordered.)

OP
OP

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Welcome to the forum, @kayurii

Your salesperson should be conversant on the factory warranty that accompanies the purchase of your new vehicle. This will address what is "guaranteed", so to speak, and to what extent.

As for what is included with its purchase, do you mean things like floor mats and/or a full tank of fuel? More questions to ask dealer staff. For example, my new Wrangler came with carpeted floor mats, and a full tank of fuel was provided as a dealer courtesy. The Owner's Manual was in the glove box...and that's about it, but for the soft top window storage bag sitting loosely in the back seat (a factory option that I ordered.)
I was mainly concerned about battery warranty with the hybrid engine, and I am curious to know if 2022 will be in the Jeep Wave program which I'm guessing acts like a warranty of sorts?
I still have a couple of months before I place my order I believe (I hope they introduce a new color), plus my wife doesn't really want to buy another car right now...

I just wasn't sure if there is anything else I should question/be on the lookout for!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I was mainly concerned about battery warranty with the hybrid engine, and I am curious to know if 2022 will be in the Jeep Wave program which I'm guessing acts like a warranty of sorts?
The Jeep Wave program is a buyer loyalty program, separate and somewhat distinct from the factory warranty. For the duration that it's active, the JW program will, for example, provide several free oil changes.

As there is recurring anecdotal evidence (threads) on this forum when owners have discovered 6 quarts of oil in their sump instead of the specified 5, you might consider doing your own fluid changes for peace of mind. I wouldn't say it's a widespread problem, but it's documented here and that's enough. Just a thought.

Yes, making specific inquiries regarding coverage (and repair/replacement procedures) for the hybrid battery is a great bit of pre-purchase due diligence.
Sponsored