Fender liners

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I have set of American Adventure Labs on order front and rear in satin black for my EcoDiesel...

So will see... I hope they can be modified to work with my Accutune 2.5 Fox Coilovers going on the Jeep. I order the ones with the cut for 2.5 remote reseviors in hopes of them clearing with little modification.

JL-2.5-front-coilovers_01-scaled.jpg
Sponsored

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
I went with artec industries and had no fitment issues with the reservoir.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners JL-2.5-front-coilovers_01-scaled

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners JL-2.5-front-coilovers_01-scaled
Do you have more pics of your Artec fenders? I have narrowed it down to those and the AAL ones and wondering how they look and whether your still happy with them.

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
I'm trying to install the liners from Rough Country and they are not going in. The reservoir is in the back of the wheel well on the driver's side and appears to stick out about an inch farther than the liner wants to be. Matching up the two pieces (liner and back bracket) is not going to work without some sort of modification.
Some significant engineering changes were made to the diesel model to facilitate the new engine. There are a number of after market products that won't fit properly.

For example, the connection for the snorkel is on the other side of the vehicle.

I am expecting engineering changes to the 392 to faciliate the size and weight of the v8 engine. It is best to check before you purchase mods for these newer models.

JLURD_CO

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Do you have more pics of your Artec fenders? I have narrowed it down to those and the AAL ones and wondering how they look and whether your still happy with them.
I went with the AAL inner fender liners and love them on my Diesel. I did the windshield reservoir reduction/replacement found in this forum first and installed the non-diesel version of their liners. AAL states that you can't run greater than 37's with their diesel version liners. I'm running 38's on a 3.5" lift and haven't had clearance issues.

Sponsored

AZRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
DV8 on my 2020 JLURubicon 2.0T. Takes about an hour to put in. Perfect fit. There are no directions so I made a YouTube video that I will post on my AZRubicon channel showing how to do it.

DO Not throw out or trash out the plastic fenders. You can trim them to fit the top nicely and all screws OEM work.

I decided to paint my inserts red. Four coats of Rust-oleum red, let them cure for 12 hours. Looks fantastic.

There are bolts that came in the package that have nothing to do with the install. Will call DV8 to see what's up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners 20210130_122138

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners 20210130_122101

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners 20210130_114118

Jeep Wrangler JL Fender liners 20210130_112743

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dasher320

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
DV8 on my 2020 JLURubicon. Takes about an hour to out in. Perfect fit. There are no directions so I made a YouTube video that I will post on my AZRubicon channel showing how to do it.

DO Not throw out or trash out the plastic fenders. You can trim them to fit the top nicely and all screws OEM work.

I decided to paint my inserts red. Four coats of Rust-oleum red, let them cure for 12 hours. Looks fantastic.

There are bolts that came in the package that have nothing to do with the install. Will call DV8 to see what's up.
Just to be clear, did you install the DV8 fender liners on a diesel?