Fender Flare List

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
If anyone is selling black (not color matched) fender flares with LED let me know.

:fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I’ll be selling mine soon! Or when some actually come out!
If anyone is selling black (not color matched) fender flares with LED let me know.

:fingerscrossed:

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I'd need fenders with integrated turn signals if I were ever to get aftermarket ones. The JLs only have turn signals on the flares, so if you replace them with one with no signals, you can get pulled over and written up.

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
There is a lot of interesting parts on that JL... And shockingly I don't hate those fenders...
Go Rhino had these slim flares at a local auto show. They told me they are using the factory blinker portion of the lights in the current design, but they are still prototypes.
20180623_122812_resized.jpg

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be happy to buy a set of Ocean Blue takeoffs if anyone wants to part with them. Just send me a PM.

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I'd need fenders with integrated turn signals if I were ever to get aftermarket ones. The JLs only have turn signals on the flares, so if you replace them with one with no signals, you can get pulled over and written up.
I believe some aftermarket light manufacturers are offering replacement headlights with integrated turn signals. However, that means buying fenders and headlights...but I suppose it all depends on your budget and tastes...

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I believe some aftermarket light manufacturers are offering replacement headlights with integrated turn signals. However, that means buying fenders and headlights...but I suppose it all depends on your budget and tastes...
I think the stock Rubicon fenders are out of the way enough to be fine for 99.999% of our 4x4ing needs. They can clear 38s with only a 2.5" lift. I don't plan on replacing mine any time soon.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Another one to the list. this one seems to maintain the factory style lights on the flares. He indicates they are getting custom turn signals made but i wonder if these will come into production with daytime running lights and turn signals like the factory flares. Seems like it would maintain some of the signature styling of the JL having the lights on the flares like stock but also being thinner than stock.

Did these ever get produced by @jimmys4x4
Sponsored