Sponsored

Aftermarket fender flares recommendations?

Pistol527

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara-JL
I am looking at getting new fender flares (not a big fan of the stock JL fenders). I have been looking at Road Armor but they are really expensive. Anybody have any luck or comments on the Barricade X-Series Fender Flares with lights??? Or any thing else that has the same style as the those two brands?
Sponsored

NickTinVA

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Also looking at the Barricades. Any reviews out there?

OP
OP

Pistol527

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also looking at the Barricades. Any reviews out there?
Looks like this thread got buried and not much info being delivered. Looks like I will have to do more research. A local shop in MN advised- As far as fenders go be very mindful of the brand you plan to use considering the powder coating used by say Barricade or smittybilt or DV8 tends to rust in our winters.

As for brands, Nemesis, Road Armor, Poison Spyder, Metal Cloak are all great brands

I haven't decided yet. Leaning towards the Road Armor but I don't like their inner fenders and haven't found an answer if I can use a different brand of inner fender with their fenders.

DocG1914

First Name
Lamont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Looks like this thread got buried and not much info being delivered. Looks like I will have to do more research. A local shop in MN advised- As far as fenders go be very mindful of the brand you plan to use considering the powder coating used by say Barricade or smittybilt or DV8 tends to rust in our winters.

As for brands, Nemesis, Road Armor, Poison Spyder, Metal Cloak are all great brands

I haven't decided yet. Leaning towards the Road Armor but I don't like their inner fenders and haven't found an answer if I can use a different brand of inner fender with their fenders.
You can use different brands of fender liners with the Road Armor fenders. You just have to be mindful of how they mount. With the Road Armor fenders you have to cut off 2 brackets that some brands use as a mounting point for their liners. Hope that helps I see this was a question from last month.

Sponsored

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
I really like the Bushwacker max pocket fender flares, but they don’t make them for the JL unfortunately. They looked great on my TJ!

Sponsored

Misfit_jeepjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Wrangler JLU
If anybody on this thread is still looking into buying some Road Armor fenders, they have a 50% off deal going on until March 31st. The code is FLASHMADNESS ... hope this is able to help someone out because I know their price is up there

OP
OP

Pistol527

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anybody on this thread is still looking into buying some Road Armor fenders, they have a 50% off deal going on until March 31st. The code is FLASHMADNESS ... hope this is able to help someone out because I know their price is up there
Just ordered mine, that’s a killer deal. I wanted these real bad but was having a hard time justifying the price.

Thank you for the post
Sponsored