FCA Affiliate Program Reactivated

Sonbecker

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 rubicon
Had a deal worked out with my dealer for MSRP. Couple weeks later I told him that I will qualify for this and he actually is going to sell me the vehicle for one below invoice. Great guy if you need somebody in the greater Dallas area call Stephen
903 681 3685
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
For what it’s worth, I just called to confirm and got the “only 4xe Wranglers at this time” answer. 🤷🏼‍♂️
The Tread ightly was discontinued back in Oct of 2021 for Wranglers. I ordered back in Nov 2021 when TL was not available and was told I would get any additional incentives that were valid at actual delivery. TL was reinstated a couple of weeks ago.

I can 100% confirm the Tread Lightly Affiliate is valid for a 2022 JLR 3.6 eTorque. I picked up my 2022 JLR this morning. I got an additional 1% under invoice deducted from my original agreed selling price of 4%-under invoice today. I ended up with a total of 5%-under invoice. I think that was a great deal since the dealer only had a $200 doc fee no other charges. I even got no cost for the title and temp plate.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
The Tread ightly was discontinued back in Oct of 2021 for Wranglers. I ordered back in Nov 2021 when TL was not available and was told I would get any additional incentives that were valid at actual delivery. TL was reinstated a couple of weeks ago.

I can 100% confirm the Tread Lightly Affiliate is valid for a 2022 JLR 3.6 eTorque. I picked up my 2022 JLR this morning. I got an additional 1% under invoice deducted from my original agreed selling price of 4%-under invoice today. I ended up with a total of 5%-under invoice. I think that was a great deal since the dealer only had a $200 doc fee no other charges. I even got no cost for the title and temp plate.
Dealer?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ed Martin in IN. I organized a group buy. I think about 10-12 of us got the deal. Unfortunately they said they are not going to offer heavy discount anymore. I was told that today after picking mine up.

Gupton, Grainger and a few others still are offering good discounts as far as I know? Some have $500 doc fees so that eats back 1%-1.25% on average.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ed Martin in IN. I organized a group buy. I think about 10-12 of us got the deal. Unfortunately they said they are not going to offer heavy discount anymore. I was told that today after picking mine up.

Gupton, Grainger and a few others still are offering good discounts as far as I know? Some have $500 doc fees so that eats back 1%-1.25% on average.
Thanks. I remember your group buy post now. Let’s see some pics on new ride 👍🏻

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
...The Tread ightly was discontinued back in Oct of 2021 for Wranglers...
...TL was reinstated a couple of weeks ago.
...I can 100% confirm the Tread Lightly Affiliate is valid...
To be clear to anybody still learning about the FCA Affiliate Rewards (AR) program, Tread Lightly is only one way to take part in the FCA Affiliate Rewards (AR) program. If you work for a large company, there is a chance that company may also take part in AR. I work for The Home Depot, that because of my employment, I get the AR discount.

So, often when you read "the Tread Lightly discount", etc, the OP really is referencing the AR program.

FCA Affiliate Rewards

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be clear to anybody still learning about the FCA Affiliate Rewards (AR) program, Tread Lightly is only one way to take part in the FCA Affiliate Rewards (AR) program. If you work for a large company, there is a chance that company may also take part in AR. I work for The Home Depot, that because of my employment, I get the AR discount.

So, often when you read "the Tread Lightly discount", etc, the OP really is referencing the AR program.

FCA Affiliate Rewards
This is a older list but anyone can just type in their company name and check also. Or they can give the program a call.

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Anyone know if KOONS participates in this?

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a spare Affiliate code they wish to share? :) If that is even doable?

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Anyone have a spare Affiliate code they wish to share? :) If that is even doable?
Read the rules. It has to be in your name, or a spouse's.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I contacted my dealer today re: the price increases just released on Monday and also to let them know we had an FCA Affiliate control number now that the Wrangler has been added to the available vehicle list. The sales manager I have been working with is out this week, so I directed my inquiry to another sales manager.

His response is a little concerning, he said "if you were given the green light to use the affiliate pricing at the time of your order with an agreed upon price, then the price will not change". So the problem is the Wrangler was not available for affiliate pricing at the time of our order, but is now. The vehicle hasn't left D-status, so imo we should be able to use the affiliate pricing. According to the FCA Affliate website, this dealer has sold 58 vehicles under the program, so they obviously accept it.

The sales manager with whom I ordered will be back on Monday so I'll give him a call then, but now I'm a little worried.
Sponsored