Sponsored

faulty wheel speed sensor not allowing 4wd, suggestions?

LeeLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I recently had a lift kit installed in my 2018 JLUR. During the installation process the passenger front wheel speed sensor was damaged and needs to be replaced. The part is 2 weeks out, but I have a overland trip this weekend.

My issue: the faulty sensor is tripping 3 error codes - ABS, traction control , serv 4wd. As a result of these codes the 4wd will not function.

Is there a way to override the codes to allow the 4wd to function. I am not concerned with the ABS or traction control for off-roading.
Sponsored

Memcdowe

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0
I recently had a lift kit installed in my 2018 JLUR. During the installation process the passenger front wheel speed sensor was damaged and needs to be replaced. The part is 2 weeks out, but I have a overland trip this weekend.

My issue: the faulty sensor is tripping 3 error codes - ABS, traction control , serv 4wd. As a result of these codes the 4wd will not function.

Is there a way to override the codes to allow the 4wd to function. I am not concerned with the ABS or traction control for off-roading.
Did you ever find an answer to this?