Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
I picked up this one recently and it seems to work well:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FX6Q4H3/ref=dp_iou_view_item?ie=UTF8&th=1

With the box closed and latched, I got zero response to unlocking and/or starting in any of my vehicles. All failed to detect the fobs when tested. Nice sized box, too...just large enough to hold my six fobs and keychains (two each of three vehicles) and it came with a couple small pouches as well.
Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
If you disable proximity locks they can’t get in. I have keyless start but not proximity locks. I have to push a button on the fob to unlock the door. So they can start my car but not unlock it.
they will get in the old fasioned way....in 2 seconds with a slim jim afted they cut your alarm off. then the relay attack will start the vehicle.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
they will get in the old fasioned way....in 2 seconds with a slim jim afted they cut your alarm off. then the relay attack will start the vehicle.
Or simply insert a large flat blade screwdriver in the lock, swat the backend once, and turn the screwdriver with a crescent wrench until the lugs of the pot metal lock cylinder shear off and the door unlocks. Boom!
Sponsored