Falcon SP2 Shocks

Bill G

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Unlimited Sport JL
Slight rant. Installed the Teraflex 4dr 2.5 inch ST2 system with Falcon SP2 shocks on my 2018 JLU 10FEB20, just under 36k miles on her since and the right front shock just started leaking. Called them for warranty info, standard send pics and proof of purchase, then send it to us so we can rebuild it, which parks her until I get it back.

At almost $300 a shock, one would think they'd make an attempt to not inconvenience a customer and send me a shock to install immediately rather than parking the jeep.
Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Slight rant. Installed the Teraflex 4dr 2.5 inch ST2 system with Falcon SP2 shocks on my 2018 JLU 10FEB20, just under 36k miles on her since and the right front shock just started leaking. Called them for warranty info, standard send pics and proof of purchase, then send it to us so we can rebuild it, which parks her until I get it back.

At almost $300 a shock, one would think they'd make an attempt to not inconvenience a customer and send me a shock to install immediately rather than parking the jeep.
Bill G, I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

Regarding the 3 year warranty on our Falcon shocks, there's 2 main solutions we offer to remedy warranty issues. The quickest and fastest solution we have is to have the shock(s) in question sent into us so we can rebuild/repair it to get it back to factory specs. Once we have it repaired we send it back to you.
The 2nd route is if you purchase a "core/loaner" shock to replace the shock in question; and once you receive and install the new shock we sent out you can send the original shock back to us in which we refund the the price on the "core/loaner" shock. However we're currently heavily backlogged in the production of our Falcon shocks, and as a result the wait time on new shocks is multiple weeks out. The 2nd option is still available but it leaves the first option as the quickest turn around time.