Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys I’m trying to decide between the fox 2.5 from accutune or falcon 3.3( heard you can turn shaft to soft during install and still have the dial knob to choose between soft , medium, firm). My goal is to get a comfortable ride and not feel that jarring cabin feel/noise when driving here in Phoenix on all these shitty roads. Any insight from your experience would help.
I had the SP2 3.3 and on their softest setting they’re still noticeably stiffer ride than my accutune valved kings. I’d go fox 2.5 if I were u.
Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
i concur, these things are a blast to run, maybe not so much to the mall, but off road? they rock! i really, really love my Falcons and so does everyone who gets in my jeep.

Harsh

First Name
Harsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I had the SP2 3.3 and on their softest setting they’re still noticeably stiffer ride than my accutune valved kings. I’d go fox 2.5 if I were u.
did you turn the shaft to soft setting during install? Then after even with the dial turned to soft it was still stiff?

MadMaxJLUR

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Grey Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Interesting reads, I just installed Falcons 3.3 with 2.5” TF lift and even with the soft setting at 1 it still rides stiff particularly the rear but front I’m actually ok with it.

that said I do love the shocks when you go over big bumps or off road they acItaly shine. The dealer did say to me that over time the TF coils will soften once the shocks and coils settles with time.

Definitely stiffer ride through than the stock.
Sponsored