Sponsored

ExtremeTerrain.com - very poor customer service experience

Foster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Hm, interesting, I had a similar problem, albeit opposite experience, with some Barricade rock sliders from XT back in June/July. I received the sliders with no packaging whatsoever, so the powder coat was all scratched and rusted, and no washers for install. I reached out to them online and the service rep emailed me a return label and new set of sliders and hardware (completely packaged this time). All I had to do was duct tape the original box and head over to UPS before they could send the new sliders.
No surprise tbh. A lot of companies do this.

Help the majority, screw over some and hopefully when a problem arises, the people who they were good to will post about how they had great service. See how it's working? (No offense to you but it's a good example)

I've ordered from xt before with no issues, but the things I've heard made me realize it's not company I want to support anymore. There are other options that are far better to get parts from.
Sponsored

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
No surprise tbh. A lot of companies do this.

Help the majority, screw over some and hopefully when a problem arises, the people who they were good to will post about how they had great service. See how it's working? (No offense to you but it's a good example)

I've ordered from xt before with no issues, but the things I've heard made me realize it's not company I want to support anymore. There are other options that are far better to get parts from.
None taken, yeah I agree.

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Northridge 4x4 has always done me right with purchases

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
I bought rims/tires from XT and all the balance weights had fallen off in transit. I emailed them a pic and the rebalance receipt and was immediately refunded.

Great service on that issue.
Sponsored