DEdney1775

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
However, if you don’t even know which batteries your Jeep is equipped with, you really don’t have any business trying to fix this.
Thanks for all the help!! Or lack thereof... Fixed it myself broseph..

See, this forum offers an absolute wealth of great information where a lot of is can fix things on our own.. Sometimes, people out there think the worst of us & the best of themselves. Don't be that guy..

Dude, you easily could have told me more about that auxiliary battery.. I called a guy & he asked a couple questions and we isolated the problem down to that auxiliary battery!

Sorry for the rant, but you just came across very pompous and too busy to help a fellow Jeeper...

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Thanks for all the help!! Or lack thereof... Fixed it myself broseph..

See, this forum offers an absolute wealth of great information where a lot of is can fix things on our own.. Sometimes, people out there think the worst of us & the best of themselves. Don't be that guy..

Dude, you easily could have told me more about that auxiliary battery.. I called a guy & he asked a couple questions and we isolated the problem down to that auxiliary battery!

Sorry for the rant, but you just came across very pompous and too busy to help a fellow Jeeper...
Having only the bare minimum knowledge is exactly how you hurt yourself or tear up your vehicle. Plus, it should be under warranty.
Sponsored