Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
@eLECTRICON Been admiring your build for the last few months while we continue to wait for ours.

You ended up using the Mopar "Surf Blue" rattle cans for everything? Any recommendations for prep/primer or clear coat?

Planning on hitting the front and rear D rings for our aftermarket bumpers, and a few of the trim inserts on other items. Think I'm good with one can of the base color?

TIA
Sponsored

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

@eLECTRICON Been admiring your build for the last few months while we continue to wait for ours.

You ended up using the Mopar "Surf Blue" rattle cans for everything? Any recommendations for prep/primer or clear coat?

Planning on hitting the front and rear D rings for our aftermarket bumpers, and a few of the trim inserts on other items. Think I'm good with one can of the base color?

TIA
Thank You! Yes Surf blue cans for everything. I alcohol rubbed everything and painted with 3 coats of paint, no clear. I'm going to powder coat them soon instead.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Thank You! Yes Surf blue cans for everything. I alcohol rubbed everything and painted with 3 coats of paint, no clear. I'm going to powder coat them soon instead.
Thanks, I'm going to try out one of the aftermarket companies since none of the online dealers would ship the cans, and my local dealer said it would take 2 weeks to get it.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

Sponsored

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

I have no idea how good the match is since the Jeep still hasn’t got here. But the shackles look killer in the pearl.

Jeep Wrangler JL eLECTRICON: 4xe Rubicon Build 550440E8-47CB-40A8-B331-05690CE3B7D0
Ya thats sharp. I like Blues. Cant tell in that lighting if they will match or not.

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

My very 1st mod and my favorite. Gas struts to open and hold the hood. I forgot about this one.
Jeep Wrangler JL eLECTRICON: 4xe Rubicon Build 20210910_143957

Sponsored

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

Really nice looking!

How did you relocate the pedestrian speaker where right front behind the inner?
Could you share some pictures? I have the same shocks.
I unpuged it, cut off the bracket with a cutoff wheel and threw it in the garbage.
Jeep Wrangler JL eLECTRICON: 4xe Rubicon Build 20210512_103545