Sponsored

EcoDiesel ARB Dual compressor mount location/bracket

drick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR & 2021 JLURD
I am in the same boat on this right now. Currently have mine mounted under the front passenger seat, but don't like that location as i cant put the seat all the way back now (tall wife & even taller passengers so this likely to be an issue).

Due to ARB storage system, can't put it under floor / in the tub. Due to cage, likely can't mount using the MORE behind the driver bracket. I'm thinking of doing something like this as it's unused space and would be out of the way.

Jeep Wrangler JL EcoDiesel ARB Dual compressor mount location/bracket Casey 250 ARB
Sponsored

Chuckr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSD
I had gear oil venting out the arb locker solenoid. On my previou vehicle, there must have been a small leak in one of the o-rings in the rear locker. It locked and unlocked fine. When locked, the compressor would run for a few seconds every minute or so but not worth tearing apart to fix. The gear old ended up all the way from the rear axle to the solenoid under the hood. Little shots of gear old mist started to get messy. I found some posts about it and some work arounds. I ended up threading a piece of brake line, screwing it into the solenoid exhaust port, and attaching a length of flexible tube that I routed to near the transmission. If my solenoid was inside the vehicle, I would have considered repairing the locker.
Sponsored