First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
not sure. but at a $100, i'd pass on them cuz they might not be as good in lighting up whats in front of you. i have the baja designs squardon sports and lp4 driving combo set up. i'm waiting on a set of baja designs lp4 spot to replace the existing a pillar lights. the driving combo gives you a 42* flood pattern and 8* spot. you can also get just the spot lens that gives you 8* spot patter, the driving combo gives you both a distant and close up (flood lighting) at the same time. spot is more for distant.

Hoote

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Anyone used these and can review them or know of a similar product that they're happy with? I love the idea of them being spot and fog with separate wiring in one housing.

https://www.led-colight.com/product...99SEslisneq6Hk&external_browser_redirect=true
Interesting, I'm looking at these too!

Here is why. I have the quadratec stealth lightbar, oracle led integrated skid plate, diode dynamics sport (flood) for backup lights a set of Baja Designs squadron pro driving combo lights and a set of amazon dual purpose pods (amber/white). And to be honest, for the money the amazon pods are the best value of them all. The baja designs are awesome quality and I know they are a spot/wide pattern design so they are trying to do two things at once, but they don't do either well especially for the cost. I might get the wide cornering or spot lens to see if they perform better doing only one thing. The DD lights output is the same as the cheap pair of pods i had on before but one of them died due to water infiltration so thats where the DD light will be superior. But the brightness is about the same and the DD are 5x the price.

And the quadatec and oracle light output is ok. They fit in areas where lights dont' usually go so thats nice. Plus the amber look in the day is really cool. I currently have the Lamin-X film on my stock fog lights and the output is horrible.

So all this in mind, I'm thinking of getting the Co-light DB-P to replace my fog lights. This way I will get a spot beam to reinforce the BD lights and a wide spread amber light to beef up the weaker oracle light. And they are only $100. My BD lights were like $400. Of course the BD will be better quality but from what I see the Colights are not bad. They are a step above the cheap amazon pods I'm sure.

So if you do get them, let me know how it goes.
Sponsored

Last edited: