Driver seat feels loose

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
i have had my Jeep in dealership twice for driver seat moving. First time changed track and seemed to work. After week could feel move so took back. This time change something else in seat. But if I grab seat can still move up and down and hear it move. Does this sound safe to anyone. Sure doesn’t to me. Back for third time soon
Sponsored

Sarapicos JL

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey Oscar16, what is the status on your reported issue? I am thinking that I am experiencing a similar thing on my 18 JLRU as I feel a small wobble with uneven surfaces that had me paranoid thinking it was the suspension but, after multiple checks, I think I got it pinned down to the seat

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey Oscar16, what is the status on your reported issue? I am thinking that I am experiencing a similar thing on my 18 JLRU as I feel a small wobble with uneven surfaces that had me paranoid thinking it was the suspension but, after multiple checks, I think I got it pinned down to the seat
Hi Jorge,
We're sorry to hear about this. Are you considering having your dealer take a look? Please feel free to PM us for additional assistance.
Alex
JeepCares

OP
OP

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They fixed the track on my seat and looked at it couple other times and then said was same as jeeps in the lot. I got a replacement Jeep cause had tons of issues. Was still making noise when I got rid of it.

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
They fixed the track on my seat and looked at it couple other times and then said was same as jeeps in the lot. I got a replacement Jeep cause had tons of issues. Was still making noise when I got rid of it.
So you got a whole new Jeep because the seat was loose? How many/what other issues did you have? I've had a few myself included the one you had with the seat. They replaced the track and it seems to be better but not perfect. I'm surprised they didn't just replace the whole seat instead of the whole Jeep.

Sponsored

ZiggSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My passenger side seat would make a knocking noise going over speed bumps or other bumps while driving slow. Dealer ordered and replaced the upper seat frame and everything is working great.

OP
OP

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you got a whole new Jeep because the seat was loose? How many/what other issues did you have? I've had a few myself included the one you had with the seat. They replaced the track and it seems to be better but not perfect. I'm surprised they didn't just replace the whole seat instead of the whole Jeep.
No that was one of many things wrong with it. Radio. Fuel pump. Stalling problems and others. They worked on seat 3 times and was still making noise. After that knew was gonna be a fight. Gave me the all others like that answer. So never figured mine out before I got rid of it. Good luck.
Sponsored