Sponsored

Steering Feels Loose and or Wander

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
Yup. same here. Drives decent in the cold weather. I'm supposed to bring the Jeep in to another dealer tomorrow for a drive with the tech. However, it's gonna drive decently due to the weather. FML.
Sponsored

Dbafundo

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon unlimited
Took mine in for the recall and had them check track bar they tightened it and control arms to speck and I am golden. Drives great now.

Vezfly

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Is their a class action lawsuit regarding this that anyone knows of ?

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

new2rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Just had to chime in here , took our 2020 JL rubicon in for the Jeep “Wave” oil change and when we dropped it off we mentioned that it has always had a pull to the right issue and now at 11,000 miles it wanders consistently at all speeds ! Dropped it off at 7:30am Got a text that it was ready for pickup at 1:48 , when we got there the tech stated the oil change was done and they installed a new steering box and it will drive like a new vehicle!!! We were shocked!!!! I popped the hood and the aluminum(raw aluminum color) box was gone and it now has the black steel steering box and YES it is definitely a different vehicle!!!! I heard some of the horror stories about dealers not doing anything so I was prepared for a fight but all it took was a mention during a routine oil change and boom ....it’s done ✅. Very Happy here !!
Sponsored