Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Is Rocket a Ridgeback?
Actually he’s a Lab mix with Shar Pei. We didn’t know that until after we got him. The inside of his ears are just like the Shar Pei that we use to have.

And to top it off, his dots don’t connect. He’s very nervous, barks at Every little sound. When someone comes to the house, he doesn't remember them. Literally, they have to come over 15-20 times before he gets use to feel like they are not someone that just walked in from off the street. If you take one of the other dogs for a walk or a ride I the Jeep, he howls like a coon dog, and it’s not for just a few minutes. Him and MiLo, the small one are two peas in a pod. Bottom line, he’s ours and we love the mutt.
Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
191D6EEC-D79C-47BA-B18A-05B0D8A1AC48.jpeg

Looks a lot like Ridgebacks. They can howl too since they are hound dogs and no matter how often someone comes around they are always on guard! It’s their protective instincts. We love them all! Been a Ridgeback family for over 30 years and now a Dane guy also! Good looking guy!

Actually he’s a Lab mix with Shar Pei. We didn’t know that until after we got him. The inside of his ears are just like the Shar Pei that we use to have.

And to top it off, his dots don’t connect. He’s very nervous, barks at Every little sound. When someone comes to the house, he doesn't remember them. Literally, they have to come over 15-20 times before he gets use to feel like they are not someone that just walked in from off the street. If you take one of the other dogs for a walk or a ride I the Jeep, he howls like a coon dog, and it’s not for just a few minutes. Him and MiLo, the small one are two peas in a pod. Bottom line, he’s ours and we love the mutt.

JN9Jeep

First Name
Jeannine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2016.5 Mazda CX-5
Mine apparently is a connoiseur of farts. If she lets out a “good” one, she’ll sniff and lick her rear as if to treasure the moment. If my son (whose 2) farts, she’ll nuzzle his butt.

My son calls it a “Lola kiss”.

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
My Beagle scares himself when he farts. He's usually laying down when he farts and jumps up. Sometimes he'll jump up and run.

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Sponsored

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
How's it going..... Thought about this stinky thread you authored a few years ago.
Hi, Bill. All is well. I hope the same is true for you.

Sadly, Oscar passed away from an aggressive cancer not long after I made this post. A year and a half back, however, we adopted August from the same breeder. So far, no need for odor absorbing spray with him! 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL Dog farts 1700849298959

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
Fart back!

I used to eat bologna an onion rings and let'em rip, that damn dog would look up, get up, and leave the room, it worked for me!

bellebows-tiktok.gif
Sponsored