Decals

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand cherokee , wrangler JLU Willys
Just put these cool two layer decals on from L&B designworks. Little stressful putting them on, but I love them!
Before and after:

IMG_20220830_170023054_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220831_130727509.jpg

IMG_20220831_130746927.jpg
Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
and the stressful part was the topographic lines I bet.
Looks good! Nice job 👍🏼

OP
OP
Yzfguy

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Looks good! I have the same type on my Rubicon but they are black with the red border. I was thinking about the topographical design too. I may actually switch to this but with a red border which looks pretty sharp on the Mojito.

OP
OP
Yzfguy

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! I have the same type on my Rubicon but they are black with the red border. I was thinking about the topographical design too. I may actually switch to this but with a red border which looks pretty sharp on the Mojito.
Yeah, I specifically ordered this without the red line, even though they offer it with many color options. Trying to resist the urge to add color, because I'm digging the gray/black sleeper look so far.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
That's a stock decal. I kinda like it. I just added the fender decal below it.
Hey Brent, that looks really nice - good job. Does the vent decal extend all the way to the hood latch? I'm looking at these for my Granite Crystal Metallic and having a hard time deciding on trim/line options. I'm also into the sleeper/stealth approach and resistant to adding external color. Thinking about silver. Am interested in how difficult they were to apply. Thanks for any tips.

OP
OP
Yzfguy

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Brent, that looks really nice - good job. Does the vent decal extend all the way to the hood latch? I'm looking at these for my Granite Crystal Metallic and having a hard time deciding on trim/line options. I'm also into the sleeper/stealth approach and resistant to adding external color. Thinking about silver. Am interested in how difficult they were to apply. Thanks for any tips.
The decal ends just about under the latch. I had never put a decal on a vehicle before, but had installed decals on pinball machines with the ""wet method", so I used a spray called rapid tac. It keeps it so you can reposition it until you're happy with it, then you squeegee the liquid out and let it dry. It's not difficult, really, but kinda stressful because while you have time, I feel like I'm working against the clock the whole time and you need to be careful not to stretch or rip it. Good luck, you can do it!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Very well done. I see more of those vent decals installed crooked than any other, and most don’t go to the latch, as they are designed for Rubicon flares.
Sponsored