New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
is that a Rubi hood on your Sahara? Is that lifted or stock - looks really nice.
Mopar 2" lift? I think I see silver Fox shocks on there. I thought it was a Sport S with Rubi take-off wheels and Nitto tires and a new fuel door. I can't tell without the stickers! Aaarrrghghgh! :giggle:

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Mopar 2" lift? I think I see silver Fox shocks on there. I thought it was a Sport S with Rubi take-off wheels and Nitto tires and a new fuel door. I can't tell without the stickers! Aaarrrghghgh! :giggle:
LOL! yes, she’s a fake, a fraud a phony . . . total false advertising. Here‘s a pic without her makeup . . . I should just toss my wrenches and stop unbolting sh*t, but tracking down parts and swapping them out is half the fun. Like they say, one man’s junk is another man’s treasure!

9E9429E1-255A-467B-A55B-62E8827F2E06.jpeg

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
LOL! yes, she’s a fake, a fraud a phony . . . total false advertising. Here‘s a pic without her makeup . . . I should just toss my wrenches and stop unbolting sh*t, but tracking down parts and swapping them out is half the fun. Like they say, one man’s junk is another man’s treasure!

9E9429E1-255A-467B-A55B-62E8827F2E06.jpeg
Ha ha, yeah baby! Just an adult Lego, that's what these are. My last Jeep, an '18 JLU Sport S, was a Franken-Jeep. It looked good though! That's why Jeeps are the Burger King of cars. Have it your way!

AccuAir Banner 1