pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Tips/pointers for removing the jeep emblem? I have taken everything else off, and the jeep badge needs to go as well.
Fishing line or dental floss to sort of "saw" behind the badge without damaging the paint. Goo-Gone or WD-40 and elbow grease to dissolve any remaining adhesive.
Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I’ll definitely remove the Rubi sticker and probably the Wrangler Unlimited while I’m at it. The hood looks sharp without it and it’s pretty clear it’s a Rubi regardless. The red embroidered seats don’t exactly hide that fact either.
My Rubi didn’t have the unlimited sticker. Did other folks?

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I'm currently designing on my own decals. I don't like the tiny little Wrangler nameplate decal on the side, the Rubicon hood decal is insanely obnoxious, and the factory did not apply the Jeep emblem on either side straight. So, eventually they're all coming off and getting replaced.

Since I've got vectors of the Rubicon lettering off one of the marketing brochure PDFs, I'm simply going to have the outline of that done in a dark silver. I'm going to replace the Wrangler decal with a simple JL mockup based off the design on the plate mounted on the rear gate. I'm not sure what to do about the Jeep lettering yet. I like it, but I almost want to move it down lower like they did with the TJ.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
How’d you do it, I’ve been holding off but I don’t want to ruin the paint. Any tips??
Literally just picked and peeled it with my finger nails. Residue was removed with low power Goo Gone.

Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I've always used a hairdryer and took my time warming up all the goo

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
So, I've been designing a custom JL Overland decal in Illustrator as well as the newer version of the JPP badge since I can't find a vector of that on the web yet. The JPP logo isn't 100% entirely accurate, but it's close enough to appeal to my OCD. It'll go on the rear tub corner of the passenger side (where the fuel door would be), but I'm still up in the air on the Overland decal.

MVIMG_20180331_124205.jpg

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
So, I've been designing a custom JL Overland decal in Illustrator as well as the newer version of the JPP badge since I can't find a vector of that on the web yet. The JPP logo isn't 100% entirely accurate, but it's close enough to appeal to my OCD. It'll go on the rear tub corner of the passenger side (where the fuel door would be), but I'm still up in the air on the Overland decal.

You've got some skills. Looks very clean! Let me know if I can help get your final design realized.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I'm leaving my RUBICON decal and adding others-

Whatever

JIMBO

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
I got rid of my Rubicon decals

B471202E-10FA-4742-A439-9992A50C16A1.jpeg

B2C57482-DED7-4C3E-9197-C1ED381980D9.jpeg

Josesalgado04

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon aka Dirty Rubi
Occupation
Mechanical Designer

LOVE IT! LOOKS NICE! WOULD YOU SHARE THE EPS FILE?