4LO4PLAY

First Name
Bernadette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I painted my last Jeep dash. It was a 2020 White Gladiator, and I painted it white to match. I was happy with it, but I wanted to try something different this time around on my JL.

Super pumped about my new Hydro Dipped dash on my Jeep.
I went with a topography style that I felt matched the Jeep.

If you want your Jeep JL/JT dash done or anything else done, Kirk Price at New Look Auto in Nixa is your man.

Here is Kirks' contact info:
Kirk Price
New Look Auto
Nixa, MO
417-986-5250
[email protected]

You can ship him your dash panels, he can dip them, and ship them back.

Let me know your thoughts on them.

A53EDCD2-D62C-478D-8BCE-E14C7195AE77.jpeg
28BE863B-D599-4DBD-A2EF-97AFC4E89D4C.jpeg
AF88E46E-49A9-4E28-A517-FF9272600252.jpeg
1256572A-753E-48B7-AB0C-0EA25B68503D.jpeg
3A692EDB-BBE9-47C2-8899-BB5991AE0F74.jpeg
This looks so dope! It even matches your floor mats too! ..I LOVE your steering wheel! Was that hard to install?

OP
OP
sblaine

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
Thanks.
And nope. Not too bad.
just make sure you disconnect both batteries and let it sit for 10-15 mins or so.
This looks so dope! It even matches your floor mats too! ..I LOVE your steering wheel! Was that hard to install?

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
That is sweet!

Sponsored

4LO4PLAY

First Name
Bernadette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks.
And nope. Not too bad.
just make sure you disconnect both batteries and let it sit for 10-15 mins or so.
Where did you get your steering wheel from? is there different color options? it looks comfortable to grip but looks sporty. However, I do have the cold weather package on my JL so I have a heated steering wheel. Not sure if there's options to support it

OP
OP
sblaine

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
Steering wheel is Revesol from eBay.
not sure if they have a heated option. I know there is a carbon fiber option.

Where did you get your steering wheel from? is there different color options? it looks comfortable to grip but looks sporty. However, I do have the cold weather package on my JL so I have a heated steering wheel. Not sure if there's options to support it

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
That looks great.

I wish I could do that, but there are two issues I'd have. First, my Jeep is my daily driver and disassembling the dash like that is not an option for me. I can't have my Jeep out of commission for that. I'd have to buy another set of dash panels, have them dipped, and then swap them out in one sitting. That makes these cost a bit more.

Second, and this is strictly an OCD thing, those topo lines aren't actually following the contours of the dash panels. I know, I know, it would be very boring if they did. But as a geologist and hiker that deals a fair amount with topo maps, when I see the lines cutting across the raised bevels of the A/C vents, instead of circling around them, my mind thinks it's all wrong. :blush:

OP
OP
sblaine

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT
My Jeep is my daily driver too.
I just didn't have anyone ride with me in the passenger seat for about a week.
It just didn't look ideal for a little bit.

And I never thought of that with the lines of the dash. Good point. Guess I wasn't thinking about that part. But it would be a little hard to do. Let me know when you get it figured out. ;)

That looks great.

I wish I could do that, but there are two issues I'd have. First, my Jeep is my daily driver and disassembling the dash like that is not an option for me. I can't have my Jeep out of commission for that. I'd have to buy another set of dash panels, have them dipped, and then swap them out in one sitting. That makes these cost a bit more.

Second, and this is strictly an OCD thing, those topo lines aren't actually following the contours of the dash panels. I know, I know, it would be very boring if they did. But as a geologist and hiker that deals a fair amount with topo maps, when I see the lines cutting across the raised bevels of the A/C vents, instead of circling around it, my mind thinks it's all wrong. :blush:

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Specialty dash panels have come up in past discussions, but there are so many possibilities, it would be a nightmare to have a decent selection on hand.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I’m pretty much the last person to spend a penny in any sort of cosmetic changes to my JL…. But if you have that to me for free, I’d love it! Hell, I like it so much, I’d even pay $20.
Sponsored