Cryptostickers now what?

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Placed an order for a Sahara with the Power Top on 6/14. Signed up on the cryptostickers and as of 6/28 nothing is found. I was told by the dealer that the build would probably not start until possibly July. My question is when the window sticker and build sheet are found, is that the beginning of the build or the Jeep is built and it is going to the shipping yard?

I plan to try Jeep Chat for my status in July. Is there a list of codes and what they mean on this site? I did a quick search and could not find one. Thanks for the help. I am in the waiting stage.
Sponsored

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
My order was placed 5/28, and I hit KZ status yesterday. A couple weeks ago CryptoSticker had my build sheet, but the window sticker is still not there. So it's not really in real time on CryptoStickers.

I call Jeep every few days with my VIN and get an update. 1(877)426-5337

CODES:

Scheduled:
C – tentative schedule

D – firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx time in station – 5 days

D1 – gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station – 12 days

Build:
E – framing

F – paint

G – trim

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection

J – vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier

JB – shipped to body vendor

JE – shipped to emissions

JJ – consigned to body vendor

JS – shipped to storage

KZ – released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes:
KZ L – released but not shipped KZ M – first rail departure

KZ N – first rail arrival

KZ O – delayed/received

KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit

KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted

KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error

KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold

KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle

KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed

KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction

KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes

KZ T – second rail departure

KZ U – second rail arrival

KZ X – delivered to dealer

KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new

KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Go to jeepgarage.org. Pay the $30 and you can check your order 3 times a day and drive yourself bonkers. It is a blast. you get all the codes, dates, times etc etc. Mine is on a train headed west. In Indiana right now ;-)

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Placed an order for a Sahara with the Power Top on 6/14. Signed up on the cryptostickers and as of 6/28 nothing is found. I was told by the dealer that the build would probably not start until possibly July. My question is when the window sticker and build sheet are found, is that the beginning of the build or the Jeep is built and it is going to the shipping yard?

I plan to try Jeep Chat for my status in July. Is there a list of codes and what they mean on this site? I did a quick search and could not find one. Thanks for the help. I am in the waiting stage.
If you just ordered two weeks ago, it'll be a while before you get your build sheet and window sticker notification. The build sheet (and related notification) is generated when the Jeep rolls off the assembly line. Depending on how you optioned your vehicle out, that could potentially be about 6 weeks or so.

As far as the Window Sticker (and related notification) that will be generated once the vehicle is ready to ship. My observation, this part of the process occurs after the vehicle has been shipped to the body vendor so expect there to be about a 7-10 day lag between build sheet and window sticker.

Now the fun part of all this is waiting for the vehicle to actually ship from the factory to your dealer. My Jeep was a solid two weeks from the time the window sticker was generated until it showed up at the dealer. In that two weeks not a single person (dealer sales guy, allnewwrangler support guy or even allnewwrangler support supervisor) could tell me when the Jeep would ship.

As far as the build codes above, those are helpful if you have someone who can relay what the current status code is. If your sales guy at the dealer is good, he can maybe do that.

As far as Jeep Chat goes I have no personal experience with that avenue. From what I've read, people have had varying success with the information they've provided. You may (or may not) have better success with the AllNewWrangler support team that FCA rolled out in the last few months to help support the launch of the JL. Just a fair warning though, the standard script they stick to is that the lead times for the new JL are 10-12. Again depending on how you optioned it out, hope it ships in 6-8 weeks, but expect potentially longer.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
If you just ordered two weeks ago, it'll be a while before you get your build sheet and window sticker notification. The build sheet (and related notification) is generated when the Jeep rolls off the assembly line. Depending on how you optioned your vehicle out, that could potentially be about 6 weeks or so.

As far as the Window Sticker (and related notification) that will be generated once the vehicle is ready to ship. My observation, this part of the process occurs after the vehicle has been shipped to the body vendor so expect there to be about a 7-10 day lag between build sheet and window sticker.

Now the fun part of all this is waiting for the vehicle to actually ship from the factory to your dealer. My Jeep was a solid two weeks from the time the window sticker was generated until it showed up at the dealer. In that two weeks not a single person (dealer sales guy, allnewwrangler support guy or even allnewwrangler support supervisor) could tell me when the Jeep would ship.

As far as the build codes above, those are helpful if you have someone who can relay what the current status code is. If your sales guy at the dealer is good, he can maybe do that.

As far as Jeep Chat goes I have no personal experience with that avenue. From what I've read, people have had varying success with the information they've provided. You may (or may not) have better success with the AllNewWrangler support team that FCA rolled out in the last few months to help support the launch of the JL. Just a fair warning though, the standard script they stick to is that the lead times for the new JL are 10-12. Again depending on how you optioned it out, hope it ships in 6-8 weeks, but expect potentially longer.
Hello! I had my Jeep ordered on 6/19/18. I received my VIN a couple days later by a Jeep Chat Rep, that indicated my Jeep was in the Gate line Schedule. Today I received a notification (from Cryptostickers) that I now have a Build Sheet associated with my VIN. I'm not sure what's going on, but mine seems to be "zooming" through this process. The only options that I asked for (that required my jeep to be ordered) was Mojito Green color, Hard top, and auto tranny. I'm assuming these are pretty common options and could be the reason for such a fast paced status. I will say that my experience with Jeep Chat was amazing! I let him know my situation, and within 5 minutes I had my VIN and current status. At this point, I will refrain from contacting them again and just use the Cryptostickers site, since I'm trying to learn some patience! LOL.

*UPDATE: I gave innn and contacted Jeep Live Chat just now...my new status is: "not only is your Jeep built, your Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed!”

Maybe they rushed mine because it's green and Green means "GO" IDKKK! LOLLL:rock:

Last edited:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

I would try Jeep chat now...I wouldn't wait until July. https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html > Live Chat.

When I contacted the Chat Rep, all I had was my VON and the date ordered. He gave me my VIN and current status. Hope this helps!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
The Build Sheet (Equipment Listing) will show up when the Jeep comes off the production line before inspection and the Window Sticker will be available once it has been cleared for shipping (after inspection and body and accessories, like headliner).
Link to the Free Build sheet on Jeep's website: https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5MzY0MzI4OC9zaWQvWGxOMmc2T2w=

All you need is your VIN under "equipment listing" and you will receive a PDF Build sheet that will open in a different tab on your browser. Hope this helps! :)

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Hello! I had my Jeep ordered on 6/19/18. I received my VIN a couple days later by a Jeep Chat Rep, that indicated my Jeep was in the Gate line Schedule. Today I received a notification (from Cryptostickers) that I now have a Build Sheet associated with my VIN. I'm not sure what's going on, but mine seems to be "zooming" through this process. The only options that I asked for (that required my jeep to be ordered) was Mojito Green color, Hard top, and auto tranny. I'm assuming these are pretty common options and could be the reason for such a fast paced status. I will say that my experience with Jeep Chat was amazing! I let him know my situation, and within 5 minutes I had my VIN and current status. At this point, I will refrain from contacting them again and just use the Cryptostickers site, since I'm trying to learn some patience! LOL.

*UPDATE: I gave innn and contacted Jeep Live Chat just now...my new status is: "not only is your Jeep built, your Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed!”

Maybe they rushed mine because it's green and Green means "GO" IDKKK! LOLLL:rock:

If you didn’t chose anything special in the way of options it will mostly zoom through the product process since there are less things they need to install. Despite what Jeep chat has shared, until the Window Sticker is generated it hasn’t hit the ready to ship state. Once you receive that, it “hopefully” won’t be too long before it ships and arrives at your dealer.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet

Sting Gray and Mojito builds are moving faster right now on average. I noticed this from another forum where I can see the status of other ppls orders including mine. It’s a night and day difference, I’m talking several weeks faster.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sting Gray and Mojito builds are moving faster right now on average. I noticed this from another forum where I can see the status of other ppls orders including mine. It’s a night and day difference, I’m talking several weeks faster.
wow? wonder what that's about...glad my fav color is green lol

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I got my build sheet too. Faster than I expected, less than 2 weeks. Although I didn’t order the green or gray. It might get here faster than me being ready for it. (I won’t complain if it does :)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
If you didn’t chose anything special in the way of options it will mostly zoom through the product process since there are less things they need to install. Despite what Jeep chat has shared, until the Window Sticker is generated it hasn’t hit the ready to ship state. Once you receive that, it “hopefully” won’t be too long before it ships and arrives at your dealer.
Dealer contacted me this morning and informed me of the current status, indicating that it has been shipped: "Air Line Junction, OH, In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival, 06/28/18, 4:30pm, ETA TBD"
:dance:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got my build sheet too. Faster than I expected, less than 2 weeks. Although I didn’t order the green or gray. It might get here faster than me being ready for it. (I won’t complain if it does :)
Yassssss!!!! :rock:

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Ok you made me check with Jeep :)

They told me the status code was JB which from Dave above says “shipped to body vendor”.

I wonder if that is for a painted hardtop or fenders? Anyone know?
Sponsored