Sponsored

Is cryptostickers down?

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
It seems cryptostickers is down. Does anyone know who to contact to get it back up?
Sponsored

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual
It seems cryptostickers is down. Does anyone know who to contact to get it back up?

i think it is.....i posted this in the crypto thread but i think its relevant here.....

so i ordered my 2-door Sport S (with all packages except the 10" screen / nav upgrade and LED headlights) on 9-11 and have had absolutely no notifications on cryptostickers at all.....

i reached out to my dealership owner (i know him personally) and he just told me the status update came in today "ship date of 11/6" - cant tell you how shocked and happy i am....i check that damn crypto every day and all it says is "ordered"....and the jeep chat says "scheduling parts"

now i know this is all relative and im sure ill be delayed along the way in the next few weeks....but just sharing this as a "light at the end of the tunnel" for those waiting that may see no movement on crypto.

OP
OP

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i think it is.....i posted this in the crypto thread but i think its relevant here.....

so i ordered my 2-door Sport S (with all packages except the 10" screen / nav upgrade and LED headlights) on 9-11 and have had absolutely no notifications on cryptostickers at all.....

i reached out to my dealership owner (i know him personally) and he just told me the status update came in today "ship date of 11/6" - cant tell you how shocked and happy i am....i check that damn crypto every day and all it says is "ordered"....and the jeep chat says "scheduling parts"

now i know this is all relative and im sure ill be delayed along the way in the next few weeks....but just sharing this as a "light at the end of the tunnel" for those waiting that may see no movement on crypto.

OP
OP

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is great and I am happy for you. Unfortunately, I have reached out to my sales guy for twice in the past 2 weeks and have heard nothing from him. Last I heard from him was a call telling me it was in status F. That was on 10/8. Hopefully I’ll get a call when it arrives at the dealer. I really am not impressed with him.

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is great and I am happy for you. Unfortunately, I have reached out to my sales guy for twice in the past 2 weeks and have heard nothing from him. Last I heard from him was a call telling me it was in status F. That was on 10/8. Hopefully I’ll get a call when it arrives at the dealer. I really am not impressed with him.
when did you place your order?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
when did you place your order?
August 28th. The dealer had told me they were 42 days out and I know other people are taking longer, but seeing so many builds coming out of cryptostickers that were orders well after mine. I didn’t go too crazy with extras. Sahara, Leather interior, manual transmission, 8.4“ display w/navigation & better audio, cold weather package, sill plates and a flag hood decal.

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
August 28th. The dealer had told me they were 42 days out and I know other people are taking longer, but seeing so many builds coming out of cryptostickers that were orders well after mine. I didn’t go too crazy with extras. Sahara, Leather interior, manual transmission, 8.4“ display w/navigation & better audio, cold weather package, sill plates and a flag hood decal.
i got manual and the flag hood decal too!!!! awesome! sarge green? (wed have twins)

sorry its taken a while...i woudknt be surprised if youre like me and get a call that its in and had nothing on crypto - it may be phasing out due to 22's coming

OP
OP

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i got manual and the flag hood decal too!!!! awesome! sarge green? (wed have twins)

sorry its taken a while...i woudknt be surprised if youre like me and get a call that its in and had nothing on crypto - it may be phasing out due to 22's coming
So exciting! I do like the Sarge Green and it was one of my top choices. I ordered Bright white. I figured white is classic…. I plan on making her a Patrotic jeep. Gonna get the flag decals for under the Sahara logo, the flag insert for the grill. we’ll see what else she needs and my wallet can handle…. This is my total dream car. I had a manual transmission Jeep Liberty years ago, but always wanted the Wrangler.

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Jeep chat just told me that all parts are available and my jeep should be built soon. They were still gathering parts 5days ago.

cryptostickers still says “ordered” but nothing else.

hopefully that means I can expect the vehicle in the next month or so.

OP
OP

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep chat just told me that all parts are available and my jeep should be built soon. They were still gathering parts 5days ago.

cryptostickers still says “ordered” but nothing else.

hopefully that means I can expect the vehicle in the next month or so.
That is what they told me today. For the last 6 weeks, they’ve been gathering parts……. Today it updated to all materials needed to start the build process have been received and it should be entering the build process soon. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Sponsored