OP

Wendao

First Name
Wendao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon 2021
You can see a mark on the wheel next to it. Looks like you caught the edge of a rock or something.
oh yea! I took another look and it indeed has a mark right next to it!

I guess I was driving too close to curb one time and it might cause the damage...
Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
It is a stock 4xe Sahara tire and it is 275/55R20 all season with 20-inch * 8-inch wheels.

I was initially thinking this tire can handle the easy off-road just fine but I guess it is not lol. (Most difficult trail I did so far is Shafer road).

Not sure if you are familiar with this tire and rim and I have heard people saying the rim is too big and it is not good for offroad at all - would you recommend replacing both rim and tire? or just tire would be fine. thanks!
4xes come stock with 20s? Makes me feel much better about the stock 18s on Sahara.

Maybe I should sell my wheels and tires to a 4xe owner, everone knows they are rolling in money.

But yeah, @Wendao , with that curb/rock rash crack, I'd also recommend a new tire. Rim is fine, but switch to something smaller, if you plan on playing in the dirt more.

(I see that you are looking for Rubicon takeoffs now. Good call. Guess I won't be selling you my wheels though.)