Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Has here have any experience with a CPCA cargo cover?
It's GPCA.

I have the Pro cover for my JLU. I'm not thrilled with it. It does it's job but no matter what I do, I can't get it to fit 100%. If you look at the pictures on their web site, you can see the cover sitting nice and flat around the base of the roll bar. Mine doesn't. I've adjusted the straps, repositioned the brackets - nothing works to get it to to sit properly. Mine also sags at the very back near the tailgate. I haven't found anything similar that works with a hardtop, so I just learned to live with it.

OP
OP
GRXKen

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2010 F150, 2016 Escape, 1970 GTX
Occupation
Own and operate a remodeling company
I really wanted something more secure anyway. I have been considering making something myself. Last night after more research I found this https://jftops.com/. Seems a bit steep but honestly I think by time I would make and paint it id want a good buck for it too. I like it because its secure and simple and looks to be simple to install, remove and will store easily. I'd prefer if it were made out of aluminum which is what I had planned to make it out of, this one is plywood but I think thats probably good enough. Fit seems nice and tight.

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It's GPCA.

I have the Pro cover for my JLU. I'm not thrilled with it. It does it's job but no matter what I do, I can't get it to fit 100%. If you look at the pictures on their web site, you can see the cover sitting nice and flat around the base of the roll bar. Mine doesn't. I've adjusted the straps, repositioned the brackets - nothing works to get it to to sit properly. Mine also sags at the very back near the tailgate. I haven't found anything similar that works with a hardtop, so I just learned to live with it.
I have the same experience with it. But I have the One-Touch roof so I don't ever see it with the top fully removed. Also have a shelf above it, so it's basically the most affordable option for me to keep prying eyes away from the gear I keep in the back.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I have the same experience with it. But I have the One-Touch roof so I don't ever see it with the top fully removed.
I have a hard top which is never removed. The GPCA cover was the only thing I could find that works with the hard top. I also mainly wanted it to keep prying eyes from seeing what’s in back.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GRXKen

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have a hard top which is never removed. The GPCA cover was the only thing I could find that works with the hard top. I also mainly wanted it to keep prying eyes from seeing what’s in back.
The JFtop works with a hardtop

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The JFtop works with a hardtop
Thanks. I don't need that much security with a hard top. Plus, I think it's overpriced for what it is.

OP
OP
GRXKen

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks. I don't need that much security with a hard top. Plus, I think it's overpriced for what it is.
I agree to a point. I was looking into making something similar by myself. I think that the amount of time it would take to make something that fits that well I would have spent enough time to justify the cost. On the other hand I thing that they could lower the price and make it up on volume. I'm still debating making my own.

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
It's GPCA.

Same here, I'm not thrilled with it at all. In fact, I hate it and stopped using it. I too could never get it to fit perfectly without sagging.

OP
OP
GRXKen

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Good to know, I guess this ones off the list.
Sponsored