PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Whenever I am pricing a vehicle for someone on a Factory Order I do not put any incentives in that price. If I say I'm giving you 7% bellow invoice that is my discount and has nothing to do with incentives. Any incentives available will be taken off the price after my discount. Can't speak for what other dealerships are doing but that is what I feel is fare. As for when you can claim what you can only claim one or the other. If you are using sold order protection to get the 2k incentive that is what you get. If you want to use something you earn in a later month you can use that. Not both...usually.
Sponsored

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
If there is a incentive of 2K, do people who give % off invoice, calculate the percentage off invoice or off invoice less incentive?

Also, asked you in other thread. Can someone order now to get the $2,000 February incentive and also get the Treadlightly thing if he didn’t get the letter now but will have it by the time vehicle arrives.
Is there currently a $2,000 incentive being offered on 2020 Wrangler's?

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It depends on the Jeep. I have a few that have some incentives but the bulk majority have nothing right now. As I'm sure most of us are aware Jeep does not have incentives that often for Wranglers or Gladiators.

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
What is the lowest price four-door Rubicon that I can order? There is a thread a few months ago that said jeep now requires any custom order to include LED headlights, safety group, and proximity entry which adds $2500 of options that I’m not interested in. In other words, can I order a four-door Rubicon manual transmission V6 soft top and that’s it? Can I order one with the turbo four-cylinder, automatic transmission, and a hardtop as my only options?

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well first off so you know the Turbo is the cheapest option. Their is no manual option right now for the Rubicon and the Turbo is less then the V6. So MSRP for the cheapest config I can do is $45,615. Which means even if I discount it aggressively it would be down toward $40k.

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
JFYI, I bought a Jeep from Paul recently - a custom order. It was the most painless purchase - Paul did what he said he would do, and there were no surprises, and he kept me updated throughout the order and delivery. The price was excellent, in line with the strong discounts many are seeing on the forum. I would happily buy from him again.

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I PM'd a few days ago and hadn't heard anything back.
That’s odd, the only other suggestion would be to post in the thread he started called “clearing up some buying questions” and ask him to PM you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.