Sponsored

A couple of questions about buying a Gladiator.

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
1) The Jeep.com is showing 2021. Are they taking 2022 orders? Or still doing 2021?
2) Who is making the best deals on them and where are we as far as under invoice?

Thanks,
Pete
Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Usually the online configurator is the very last thing to get switched to reflect current offerings. It may be up for awhile.

2021 ordering closed earlier this month. If you look around this forum you should be able to find the 2022 MY order guide. Keep in mind they won't start actually building them until early - mid December.

Right now the factory is still building out 2021 orders that haven't been fulfilled yet. You can order a MY 2022 though.

There are a few below invoice dealers that are popular on here but my favorite is Gupton in Tennessee. I believe their current deal on 2022s is 5% below invoice (used to be 6 when I ordered and as high as 8 %).

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are they offering a better deal on the Gladiator than they are on the Wrangler? When I ordered my 2021, they were much hotter to sell the Gladiators...

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Are they offering a better deal on the Gladiator than they are on the Wrangler? When I ordered my 2021, they were much hotter to sell the Gladiators...
The Gladiator production is hurting due to the chip shortage. There are deals out there like 4% under invoice. But you won't see the fire sale prices you did last year.

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
2021 Gladiator still can get affiliates reward program discounts. 2022 can't.

NO Wranglers are eligible for the discounts now.

Gupton Motors in Tennessee has and still is doing 6% under invoice no questions asked, and 2% additional if you have affiliates rewards codes, i.e. Tread Lightly and things like that.

There are no changes to 2022 for JL or JT other than a new color, so it's pointless to pay the price increases for a 2022.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
2021 Gladiator still can get affiliates reward program discounts. 2022 can't.

NO Wranglers are eligible for the discounts now.

Gupton Motors in Tennessee has and still is doing 6% under invoice no questions asked, and 2% additional if you have affiliates rewards codes, i.e. Tread Lightly and things like that.

There are no changes to 2022 for JL or JT other than a new color, so it's pointless to pay the price increases for a 2022.
Nope, I believe the best Gupton can do on 2022s is now 5 percent.

Early 2021/last year was really the best time to buy. The 2022 JTs have even less changes than the 2022 JLs. Basically just 1 new color and a bigger radio screen size on the base models.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may wait then. I'll see what they say.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I may wait then. I'll see what they say.
Waiting might be a good idea. They will probably add a few more colors in the next 2-4 months. Maybe even some option additions.
Sponsored